ordos APC's?

Darkrul3r

I use them, in long games, for a capable AA element mixed in with Laser Tanks. Normally with a 3:10 ratio Laser majority. They make for an extra punch that is just delightful, in my opinion.

I, so far, haven't had much luck with an Engineer drop though. If only because that by the time I have a successful attack going and I'm able to safely drop the APC; I would be better off to just raze the enemy base and be done with it.

• 1 month later...

i just thought of one, this might work against a noob but if you put a few apcs around your outer base as aa defense you might trick your enemy into thinking your weak against an air raid put if you filled them with aa troopers and at the right moment deployed them for air defense you might.. never mind it wouldnt work the gunships usualy get their target anyway its probably more usful if deployed with aa troopers at an enemy spice field

The Ordos APC is amazingly fast. I once tried to run an Ordos APC across the map which it had to cross a whole load of Hark. Troopers+Missle Tanks and it out run all their missles and went across safely(Only elite APC can do that, mind you)(I was trying to deliver an engineer to one of my outpost base for building repair.)

Somehow APC is an alternative for laser tank if people won't mind the slower rate of fire in exchange of a greater anti-infantry capability. (why those lasers are so dam weak against infantries? I just hate that)