Sardaukar2k/New Dune Game

Inoculator9

The Cyborg Studios site is about to be uploaded again.

I will put info about the game there, aswell as a bunch of screenshots when available.

Everyone who wants can create a site user and ask questions and join polls we might create.

If people are in need of it, a forum will be made too, but that is only if enough people will post in there(probably closer to the release date).

*EDIT*

I hope I get your thumbs up on using my site as a game site, Inoculator.

Cyborg, I REALLY want the game to be hosted by Fed2k. It would get more attention. FED2K being the official Emperor site now, we would get TONS of downloads and visitors to the board Gob would create for us. When the time comes, I can upload some screenshots onto my webspace at InocPrime, but in the long term, Fed2k is my target host.

I perfectly understand you, but we can have pages at both sites.

Since I don't have anything to put on my site, I would like my site to be dedicated to this games and maybe other games I make.

If people see that the producer is Cyborg Studios and Inocprime, they would automatically start searching the net for those pages. So that is an argument to put up a site on it :)

The fed2k site is of great use to attract people to download the game, but there should be pages about it on the producers' homepages. :)

What do you think now?

Jack, it's our concern. We're just planning ahead.

And of course we can have stuff at our sites, but I'd rather not do so now. Set up a page for it of course, with some descriptions, but until a little bit later, don't go farther then that.

How far have you come in the texturing process?

Is it almost time for me to make a new set of models, or are you a long way from finish?

Well, I am about 60% done with the textures, but i can't work on them again till monday (swim meet all weekend). nema is a much better texturer than i am and i think that the two of us will be able to make great textures for the models.

I perfectly understand you, but we can have pages at both sites.

Since I don't have anything to put on my site, I would like my site to be dedicated to this games and maybe other games I make.

If people see that the producer is Cyborg Studios and Inocprime, they would automatically start searching the net for those pages. So that is an argument to put up a site on it :)

The fed2k site is of great use to attract people to download the game, but there should be pages about it on the producers' homepages. :)

What do you think now?

Here is my idea. You could make like a project gallery at Cyborg Studios, kinda like a portfolio. If you click on the link to the game in the gallery, it takes you to the designated page with maybe an overview and links to some other important stuff. Then have a link to Fed2k's page for more detailed information. This would make it so that people from both communities would see the page.

One thing...

It takes very much time to create websites.

I would use a great amount of time to create a new page for that fed2k site.

I'm not even done with my site yet :P

This weekend and the following week will be dedicated to exams, so there won't be much progress in the game. But after next thursday, I more or less have holiday.

Yep :) And we'll have everyone who posted in this thread's name in it. None of that stupid: "thanks to all the great guys at Fed2k" crud, although I'll say that too :P

And Inoc here is the CEO Of Sard Corp. Founder, no co-founders ;P And I designed the layout for each and every mission, unit, and building. Cyborg's job is making em look pretty ;)

Oh, and about the sites. Cyborg, you won't need to set up the Fed2k site for a long time. And if you don't want to, I'm sure for a nice (enormous) spot in the credits, somebody here would b willing to tke it off your hands :)