Sardaukar2k/New Dune Game

Inoculator9

i can beta test, and maybe make terrain, i have done it before. i am working on those textures for you, the models are excellent anders!

The progress is slow at the moment because of exams. Nearly nothing has been done this week. However, I am done with the ideas.

Tomorrow is a floater PA Day (a random day off school), so I'll be able to do some voice samples then. Do you want me to use Goldwave to give them any effects (i.e. radio transmission, etc)?

By the way, are there going to be any major voice parts (voice-acted mission briefings or something)? If so, count me in! ;)

Inoculator asked me if I wanted to make a movie for the game. I can make animation movies in flash. It would then be kind of a 2d movie.

so tell me what length you would likethe movie to last...or if you would like me to make a movie for it at all?

let me know if you want to see any of my previous made movies

I've watched your movies, Emperor Harkonnen.

It's up to Inoculator if he wants it. (which means you have to ask him)

Goldwave is very good, Vanguard. I have it :P

Yes, please send me some samples. =D

Maybe you could do some textures supplementary to Frodos.

A couple of things:

1) Van, when I have some extra time, I will IM you a list of the voice recordings we'll need.

2) Emp Hark, what I would appreciate from you is a teaser. I'll work something out, and IM details to you.

As you should...

Well, I've been thinking about everything, and since I can't help with the graphics stuff. I've been thinking and planning ahead. I have thought up and recorded some thoughts:

1) A mod and official patch contest when the game is completed.

2) A strategy guide should be developed before the game's release, meaning someone should play it thoroughly and help develop this. Maybe even several people (Mr.Leaf?).

I know it's stupid to consider this stuff at the game's current stage, but what the hell ;)

Please let me add support for the files in the game engine itself.

This will take some time(maybe tomorrow or the day after tomorrow)...

I just wanted to say that the tools are done :P