Sard Elite Trick!

NetWerx1

"A mino group will not kill it, a kobra will somehow have more effect thoughAnd "

A minotaurus/kobra will kick an Elite's ass inside out, upside down

"a single buzzsaw will not kill it 1 on 1"

It can run over it.

"Against infantry,it will have quite a lot of problems killing them,but they will be successful if used against [E.g.Atriedes]Scouts,kindjals,engineers,and against light inf"

An Elite has no problem killing most infantry 1 v 1 but flamer & warrior

"i am not sure Snipers have a long reload rate and have to stop and reload for a long time and can't move away and gotta take enemy hits."

An Elite will dice a sniper 10x before he could aim a second time.....

"But you must use yr sard elite's knifes but overall,it depends on the enemy quantity"

Thats somewhat the case.... but it depends of what units too, if 2 Elites vs 10 Light Infanrty, then no problem, but if you change light infantries to Flamers then the Elites are in big trouble

that trick works with all units, once i had fremen in some guys base destroying his fac, one fremen was infront of the fac, when a mino came out he killed my once fremen infront of him, and without turning the mino sent a shell right through the fac into my fremen which killed them! >:(

Ken, for someone to whom English is not your first language, you sure act like you know everything to do with it.

bug: small mistake in a computer program

glitch: sudden malfunction in an electronics system

Now is Emperor an electronics system? Does it suffer a sudden malfunction? I think not.

• 2 weeks later...

You can find at least a few bugs in every game but Empy was debugged quite well and have very few bugs and thats good.

that's is certainly one of the stupidest things i've ever heard in my life. Emperor has several dozen game-play ruining bugs and if you wanna wager money on that I'd be quite happy to do that and then prove it to you scientfically and take your money.