Sard Elite Trick!

NetWerx1

When you want to murder a large group of enemy inf, all you have to do is to build 10 sard elites, and send them all over to attack 1 infantry unit that is SOMEWHAT separated from the large group of in. The elites will all draw their knives, and slice! The attacked unit is dead, but so will other inf from way beyond the sard's slicing range ;D! This is because you ordered a large group of elites to attack one infantryman. So when you do this, any other infantry nearby will be killed. This also happens with fremen warriors and sard regulars

EX: You send elites to attack a hark trooper, when he is dead, several flametroopers will be dead too.

that glitch works with every unit... but not in one hit, such as a mino, if you take a mino and fire at a group of say... infantry, it will usually kill those infantry before it's rounds are out, and any other enemy units around will get shot at with the rest of the shots the mino has no matter what side of the mino they are on, even if they are behind, the mino will seamingly shoot backwards...

only one problem with this ... how many times does the other AI player or human player separate 1 infantry from a group of them?

There are no cheats...but there are bugs,like the 'black border'.

If the enemy has the same number of fremen feds as your elites,he would take yr elites out easily,the sonic waves can tear them apart if they mass together[which is a sure yes].

Maybe an equal number of warriors or a little more can do the job too,but less efficiently :)

When you want to murder a large group of enemy inf, all you have to do is to build 10 sard elites, and send them all over to attack 1 infantry unit that is SOMEWHAT separated from the large group of in. The elites will all draw their knives, and slice! The attacked unit is dead, but so will other inf from way beyond the sard's slicing range ;D! This is because you ordered a large group of elites to attack one infantryman. So when you do this, any other infantry nearby will be killed. This also happens with fremen warriors and sard regulars

EX: You send elites to attack a hark trooper, when he is dead, several flametroopers will be dead too.

Wouldn't it make much more sense to make regular sards, fremen warriors, or fremen feyds and ride worms?

It depends on who the enemy is against the Sard Elite.A mino group will not kill it,a kobra will somehow have more effect though,is it correct?And a single buzzsaw will not kill it 1 on 1 >:(

Against infantry,it will have quite a lot of problems killing them,but they will be successful if used against [E.g.Atriedes]Scouts,kindjals,engineers,and against light inf,i am not sure ::)Snipers have a long reload rate and have to stop and reload for a long time and can't move away and gotta take enemy hits.But you must use yr sard elite's knifes but overall,it depends on the enemy quantity

I'm now talking about when against infantries, so what are you's going on about? :P

I can use them against infantry, though, it depends on the amount of infantry units (since i know that you're talking about warriors) i don't mind sacrifising a few elite's just to kill a group of warriors, a fremen warrior takes about 5 shots to kill a sard elite, you do the maths with a group of 10 sardaukars against a few warriors ;)

It depends on who the enemy is against the Sard Elite.A mino group will not kill it,a kobra will somehow have more effect though,is it correct?And a single buzzsaw will not kill it 1 on 1 >:(

Against infantry,it will have quite a lot of problems killing them,but they will be successful if used against [E.g.Atriedes]Scouts,kindjals,engineers,and against light inf,i am not sure ::)Snipers have a long reload rate and have to stop and reload for a long time and can't move away and gotta take enemy hits.But you must use yr sard elite's knifes but overall,it depends on the enemy quantity

A mino will easily kill a group of infantry or light-armored tanks.

I think buzzsaw beats sard elite 1 on 1 if the buzzsaw can run over the sard, but you would never be going 1 on 1 with units.

It depends on who the enemy is against the Sard Elite.A mino group will not kill it,a kobra will somehow have more effect though,is it correct?

A sardaukar elite is more of a support unit, kobra's and sardaukar elite's are good together, if micromanaged, they're deadly.

A mino will easily kill a group of infantry or light-armored tanks.

Light-armored tanks as in?

As in buzzsaw, dustcout, sand bike, repair vehicle, and there are probably more that I can't think of.