The New Emperor:  All Newbies, All the Time!

Navaros

The New Emperor:  All Newbies, All the Time!

That's right. 95% of the time I am looking for a custom game in Emp they are almost completely all newbies playing.   Or people who have been playing for a long time but just continually have no skill.  

I am tired of having to ally with people who get an outpost as their 3rd building!   :-/  This newbie-influx into Emp combined with *no* good players being on at most time is horrible.

The *worst part* is, the freakin' newbies don't even play QM!  :( So there is *no one* in QM either.  :'(

LOL ,I gather a few people got a new nick for you nav :O

yeah like the guy who freerunz just said was a dc cheater, thek.     he a buddy of yours?   when you're the man like me, everybody wants a piece.     i beat his newbie butt in a skirmish game though LOL  ;D

In keeping with the theme of this thread let me just say that anyone who likes playing 30k Fishers Plain games should be permanently banned from WOL and should have to sit in Gunseng's Ix Chair!

Not only do the newbies only play these loser settings, they enter my games or games of my Family, see it's not on lame settings, stay for about a minute, then leave!  Only for this pattern to be followed by the NEXT wave of newbies immediately after!!!  You guys are wasting my ************* time !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Newbies:  play QM and only QM or don't play Emp online at all!  

And cut that arrogance out!. Yeah 30k is so worse, and playing on Fisher's Plain. Yes they are so stupid those newbies heh? How can you decide that those settings are worse? Emperor is meant to be FUN, yes fun, a word you can't understand apperently. Why do you need to play QM, or the settings. If you can't accept this all, go live on a inhabited island. But cut here your annoying, insulting and needless arrogance out!

This goes for all people behaving like this

Nav you are really getting on everyones nerves are continuing to make a public fool of yourself infront of everyone, i would have thought you had learnt from the old boards...

Everyone has their own playing style nav.. some like long games, some like short games, some like ground assault, some like air strike, some like subterfuge and stealth, whatever they prefer what gives you the right to say they can't play it?

Did you pay money for Emperor nav? I know i did, and i know a lot of other people did too, when we bought the game we bought it for single player and multiplayer, the most important thing is we bought it to play and have fun the way 'we' want to. Who gives you the right to dictate to people how they should play?

You say all people who play 30k and everything should be banned? Well i say duckers and anyone called cerenius or navorosX should be banned.. Now is my statement anymore unfair than yours?

You say you have problems with people joining then leaving your games, so? the only way a person can see the settings is to join and then decide if they want to play, then again most people know you so rather than sit there for ages and listen to you dictating to them what they have to do such as wait until you attack first or whatever other stupid rules you have layed down, they just leave cause they realise how idiotic you are and can see straight through your delusions of grandur.

If you don't like people joining and leaving then password your game and invite your friends to join... oh yeah.. noone who knows you wants to play with you.. i wonder why?

As for playing QMs those who wish to compete can play them, those who wish to simply play for fun without worry about duckers(Nav) and cheaters and disconnecters and everything will play skirmish. Everyone has the right to choose how they wish to play the game, yes even you Nav...

So how's about you stop your moaning, stop your preaching, stop your overaging ego, stop your dictating and shut up and go play the game or move on?

I think i can speak for pretty much everyone when i say we are fed up of your crap and we really don't care...

Amen Soul_Reaver!! :)

Nav didnt i just go into one of your games and see you playing with your "I am a suckie newbie" setts??

I laughed at you and called you a hypocrite, then left and all you could say back was," ahaha FAG, you would have left anyways"

Wtf is up with you... SERIOUSLY?? Obviously your writing shows that you are a halfway intelligent person(I am talking about word choice, grammar etc... not the actual idea of your post). what makes your little twisted mind work??!

You KNOW every post you make is gonna attract attention, you know you will be flamed... and you wanna know what else you know...??? you know that your topics are just a buncha horse sh!t ... but why do you write the horsesh!t??? you use cheating as your scapegoat to duck?? you NEED the attention because you cant get it in real life?? you have NO life ?? i mean wtf is the reason i cannot think of one halfway rational reason for you continually making a jackass out of yourself... so what is it? ???

Can you guys stop spamming my thread with flames and nonsense please.

As you can see, no player with any skill in Emperor has replied to this thread.  If they had, they would share my sentiments.  Most of the people replying to this thread and flaming me for no reason have zero skill in Emperor at all, so they do not realize how frustrating it is to not be able to find a game that utilizes Emperor as it was meant to be utilized by the designers.

30k games (esp. on 8 player maps) are a bastardized version of Emperor.   To not be able to find any real games is incredibly frustrating and to anyone who can not understand that I suggest you go get some skill in Emperor instead of flaming me out of ignorance.

I have no skill huh?? QUIT DUCKING ME THEN!!!! AND GET AHEAD OF ME IN THE QM LADDER AND I WILL BELIEVE YOU.... infact if you are better than me i will give you head.

Of coarse you will never be better then me so i wont have to  ;D

Yes it is a pain with 30k, but thats there choice. And you say you cant find games, the reason you cant find a game is because of you, you want to play skilled players, but you duck all the elite players, that makes no sense. Stop asking for something you dont want. You dont play any one better than you, yet you complain that you dont get to play with any top players.

I'm sorry I hurt your feelings Navaros.  Just because I don't play online must mean I can't play at all with any skill.  I could have sworn 5 comps with superweapons on hard would be hard, but hey who am I?  ::) I mean really, just because you are known for ducking and then whining about no competition is no reason for us to flame you.

Btw. who gave him right to say who can play Emperor and who cant play? If there was more such people, nobody could play besides those who played it long time. Everybody were newbies before and somebody ask you to play only QM, Nav? Is good that new people want play Emperor, becouse if look at your all post Emperor community consist a lot of cheaters, a lot of duckers and a lot of immature ones. So its great that come people who (maybe) aren`t duckers, cheaters and immature ones. Everybody can play what they want cos this game doesn`t belong to elite players and half-elite.