Back, Back, Back, Back Again

Welcome back old dude ;D. Me and Darkrul3r just got done playing a game with some newb and RA (From FEW) And we kicked theer butts :O. We haven't played a game for about 1 and a half monthes. lol. Welcome back dude :D

Welcome back old dude ;D. Me and Darkrul3r just got done playing a game with some newb and RA (From FEW) And we kicked theer butts :O. We haven't played a game for about 1 and a half monthes. lol. Welcome back dude :D

Thought you were gone?

Geez all these ppl sayin they gonna leave and then come back like 5000 times make up ur minds man ::)

Yep everything runs fine, just my skills are dust now...

Boy its funny how you always say that and I get a game with you and your skills sure dont look like dust....hey vil how many times have you left and came back again. Ive lost count. lol , aw boy well im gonna have to get on and me and you play some games. Its been a while.

Thought you were gone?

Geez all these ppl sayin they gonna leave and then come back like 5000 times make up ur minds man ::)

i totally agree. from now on, anyone who says he's gonna leave should be perm banned. it's nonsense to have guys like this spam the boards millions of times saying they are leaving, only to come back time and time again. every single time anyone says he's leaving, he should be perm banned at that point. that should be in the Forum Rules