the strangest thing

Emperor Harkonnen

I'm not really really aware of anything that I dream (in that sense I "don't dream")...

Maybe you were all aware of what was happining in a subconcious way, and worked it in to your dreams.

my dreams are usually too surreal to come true. i dream about really really random stuff!

Lol! My sister's dreams are also very surreal, but quite often, she wakes up believing them to be real for at least a few hours!!

I rarly remember my dreams after a few hours from waking up but when I have or remember them they do seem real no matter how surreal. I have shown minor phsic ability over important things before though like when my granddad died and I knew that when the phone rang to tell us.

This is quite funny because I used to have this "problem" very, very often before.

Sometimes, I suddenly stopped and got a terrible deja vu feeling.

I think you get those feelings if you, even if you are experiencing something entirely new, have been in a somehow similiar situation before. Maybe the room you are in looks much like a room you often use to be in or whatever happens can be connected to an occasion that has taken place earlier.

You tend to think that you dreamed these thing one night, but I think it's your memory who plays a trick on you :)

I remember the time when I woke up, without knowing the time, I grabbed the clock (standing on the floor besides my bed) and just as I noticed that the time was 08:00, the clock started to ring. Hehe, a similar thing happened to one of my friends, he woke up and grabbed the telephone (it did not ring before he did), and answered without knowing why he did so, lol!

And another funny thing, once, some time ago (6 years now?), me and another guy was in a candy shop. When we were ready to pay, my friend realized that he could not find the money. So, we started to search for them, both believing that they had slipped out of his hand and on the floor. After 10 minutes, my friend discovered that the money we searched for was in his right hand all the time, lol!

yup same here. My dreams are odd. I had one just a bit ago where I had to save these planets. They were positioned in orbit rings like you see on charts and stuff showing a planets orbit. I went around then landed on one. I suddenly came to this bay where a man was in some bushes. I began talking to him about his thoughts on how the world works. then suddenly my dream changed form and I was dancing around a globe that I quote, was "made of nothing, as it iwll always be till the end of time." Then I came back to my family and they were being threatened by a main in a raincoat, my dad killed him with an umbrilla.

It just goes on that way.lol I try to remember some of my dreams just for their discussion value.lol

I remember the time when I woke up, without knowing the time, I grabbed the clock (standing on the floor besides my bed) and just as I noticed that the time was 08:00, the clock started to ring.

Hehe that's so funny.

That hasn't happened with me before, but when my watch was broken a year and a half ago, I often guessed the time. I was scared to see that I guessed right with only about 0-20 minutes margins most of the time :O

It was summer then, and I was much outside. That may explain it as how light/dark it was around me might have guided me.

Another strange thing is when I am about to get ill, I use to have a special dream.

Everytime I dream that special dream, I prepare to be ill. It's always true...

I have many other strange stories too.

In all my nightmares, at any point in my life, there is always this alien creature from the Alien movies. And I mean ALWAYS! Besides that, the envirvoment is that of a huge ship, a huge base on a dark (and sometimes rainy) planet. Hell, one time (in a dream), I was hunting deer or something, and suddenly I see an alien amongst the trees, from a distance. Now, in all nightmares, the alien never sees me. Or if it does, it always dissapears, either in some kind of ventelation, under water or whatever. But the thing is that, when I see an alien (IN REALITY HAHAHA!), I always have the feeling of weakness. That I am unable to shoot it, or beat it, or hide somewhere. I always get the "panic" mode, I see it, it doesn't see me, I don't know where to run.

So well, I don't know why. I saw "Alien" when I was 7 years old, so maybe it is because of that, or because I own the "Alien Legacy" DVD box :P.

But the thing is that, when I see an alien (IN REALITY HAHAHA!), I always have the feeling of weakness. That I am unable to shoot it, or beat it, or hide somewhere.

I don't have that alien dream, but a very big problem I have in my dreams is if I run, I tend to slip and fall!

When running away from something, I can slip and magically just stand on my feet again and then slip and fall again and so on.

When half-awake/half-asleep, I can somehow control how I move, but I see a transparent "me" who does what it would have done if I weren't interfering with my dream myself.

It may sound like I am weird or something, but dreams is just a big part of my sleep ;D

I remember the time when I woke up, without knowing the time, I grabbed the clock (standing on the floor besides my bed) and just as I noticed that the time was 08:00, the clock started to ring.

that happens to be about every day. I don't even know why I got an alarmclock. it is like I can just decide to wake up at a certain time and then I do. Very strange, like a biological clock inside my brain. but even though I can almost never tell the time without looking at a watch.

Dreams are kind of an odd thing.

You guys ever heard of Lucid dreaming?

That means to be able to control your dream, try it sometime. its about like a holodeck on Star Trek. I've also heard of some really odd things happening while dreaming. really odd. Such as prediction of events happening.

Anyway, about the dreams, there preety cool!

try to learn if your dreaming or not by doing these tests both real life and not in real life. after all you have to learn if you are first right?!

Test out all of the fallowing. i have tryed these some of these personly.

-----------------------

1- Scratch yourself, not enough to do any harm but just so that you can feel pain. if you feel pain you still might not be awake. as this is fakeable in dreams somehow by your brain.

2-Look at you hands, if they look giltry and plansticly like then you are dreaming. inless you just got outty the shower. ;)

3-Look at a clock. they never look right. also Light Swiches never work in dreams. and Letters most of the time look like they do in video games!

4-Try smelling of something. sometimes you preety much don't have a sense of smell and/or can't taste much.

5-Only do this if your really not sure. Try and retraceing your steps. example.

-Stars

-Hallway

Remember with stuff like that. go somewhere then retrace it if you not in the same place you are defenintly dreaming.

-----------------------

Do those checks daily.

I think those there you can preety much tell.

Your dreaming now what?!?! Some can't take control and become overwhelmed with uncontrolable fear. The best way to handle this is not to chicken out! just remember its your dream. and you have the authorty. and have nothing to fear but fear itself this time litterally!

Anyway. try those out sometime. trust me dreams are cool. and don't forget to post what happend! You can be anybody you wish you. do anything you want to.

There are also those includeing myself who got hurt in a dream and woke it with whatever part of there body still hurting. odd.

Good luck and happy dreaming!

Ok, i know what was a little long. but its still kind of intresting. try it sometime!

i always find breathing really deeply wakes me up if im in the middle of a particularly weird dream. my self in the dream breathes deep and this somehow passes on to my sleeping self and the act of breathing deep wakes me up.

also.. blinking really hard sometimes works in that way.....

I think Chani is on to something. Whenever I have a nightmare or realize that I'm about to have a nightmare I squeeze my eyes shut tight in my dream and then I think of waking up, waking up and it works for me! This method has saved me from countless bad moments. ;)

I love controlling my dreams. Somehow I realize that what is happening in my dream can't be real. For example when I'm flying I almost always realize that I am dreaming. Believe it or not most people don't know when they are dreaming even if something totally screwed up is happening like being chased by a really long telephone cord(man that was a screwed up nightmare.) >:(

I tend to remember my dreams alot. I can probably remember dreaming 3 times a week. Which I think is excellent compared to my friends always saving that can't remember there dreams. Maybe I have some sort of supernatural power. ;D

Normally when I can manipulate my dreams I do what most people would do.... :-*

Normally when I can manipulate my dreams I do what most people would do.... :-*

True 8). I hate the dreams when you can not escape and are constantly running from something. When I dream of something and I can relate to it later sometimes I refer to it in my head as prescience (dune fan). Rather than dejavu.

Funny this happened to me one time...And then for a week things got really odd: I saw things before they happened. I'm not making this up I actually sae events before they happened, knew what people were gonna do or say...Really odd...

Did you take too much spice? ::)

I had a similar inccident in Italy this summer. Although it wasn't a straight forward kind of message. The night before I went to Venice I dreamnt of umbrella's. I was standing in a room filled with umbrella's of all shapes and sizes all over the walls and floor. I seriously was trying to pick one out but, before I could, I woke up and didn't pick any at all. Now I don't know why but I told my sister what I had dreamed of.

We went to Venice and arrived there in San Marco Square.

It is a beautiful place. We went around Venice I was dressed in a tight,black,silky, thin Versace shirt and white shorts that went past my knees. Everyone was dressed pretty lightly since it was the summer and the skies were clear.

Just as we got to probably the furthest point from the boat ride back it started to rain. I'm not talking about a little trickle of rain I mean it was literally a thundershower! Lightning and everything. The power even went out all over the city. People on the streets crowded under merchant shops and inside the many restuarants. It was hillarious everyone dressed in skimpy clothing totally soaked. They stopped the Gondola's and the streeets were baren except for the few crazy people that just didn't care anymore. People went around selling umbrella's for insane amounts (20-40 Euro+). ::)

Well my sister turns to me and says, "Remember Your Dream?" :O

I have pictures ;D