which country will be the new super power?

which country will be the new super power?

As for today, the united states of america is the world leading nation, but with a deficit of 300 billion per year, my guess is that that the USA in a few decades(or less???) will loose much of their world control.

I think that China or India with their large human resources would become the new super powers. We live in the computer age now, and very many of the microsoft eployees are indians. India will probably become the world leading nation within computer technology, while China will become the most powerful nation within military. That is my opinion.

please come with your own views of this matter....

st kitts and nevis!I m serious,3km square big,but they are unaffected by war and [music starts] i predict in distant future,the world is destroyed by flames of guns and tanks and aircraft falling down on civillians who have done nothing to offend the attackers and they then rise to go against the attackers and soon all the civillians in the world [music gets louder],men,women,children all take up arms [heavy drumming] and battle the invaders,from virtually unknown countries,the civillians ally with small militant groups and attack the 'so called peacemakers' USA........

*Lowzeewee Films Production presents*

*Fades away*

*A dune2k production*

*staring members of dune2k*

*Guest appearance by Navaros and devo*

*The rise of the unknown..........*

Screen fades away to a small village in Valladolid,Spain

to be continued

I think the US will stay in power for some time. And you said India was good in technology? Well, Japan is too, if not better. So my guess is, either, a new nation will be formed, or following will be the new superpower (in order...):

1. China

2. Japan

3. India

4. New Nation

Something like that...

japan and germany should be out of power now since the WWII weaken them and prevent them from having a huge military force,and why did u guys forget?RUSSIA!!!!!Or slovakia or romania or other states like Sarajevo?No offense Caid Ivik and Edric O

Russia has so many nukes that they can pretend by throwing away 100s of nukes

Lowzeeweee edit your posts if you want to add something, do not post again.

America will be here for a long time my friends, right now what we're going through isn't new, we've been through it before, and last time the stock market went down like this, it went back up 2fold. And it's hard to become a worldpower without a military, technology can't suffice alone.

Well europe already is a superpower. Russia not realy.. they have an army. But if they put the tanks on contact it will fall apart from the trembling engine ;) . Russia just has to rebuild its economy before it can be a major power anytime soon. China is well on it's way to become earth's next superpower. USA is still strong, but will suffer from an economical failure