which country will be the new super power?

You obviously haven't read too many of my posts. In fact, I'm willing to bet you're just staring to look into political topics now, because you have no idea what I'm all about.

I mean - you're calling me a nationalist? LOL! :) I'm an extreme anti-nationalist. I think patriotism and nationalism are some of the worst scourge of our world.

I believe countries and nations are nothing but remnants of our primitive tribal past, and serve only to divide Mankind and set us against each other.

I'm not just leaning left... I'm ALL THE WAY to the left. :)

Anarchists seldom know what they want, and they don't all have a unified opinion. They are also right-leaning, and as such they generally have very different opinions than marxists like me.

Maybe the anarchists you've met were actually more marxist than anarchist...

''As for joining the US, I'd rather be dead. Don't get me wrong, they're a great people, but the last thing I want is to live under a bigoted nationalist regime who hates the entire world and whose President seeks to abolish democratic freedoms.

Where the hell do you see that happening? Your just talking nonsense.

The US has no business meddling in Europe's affairs!''

We have every right to meddle in European affairs. It's funny how you don't want us to bother you until you need something. ::)

And their president wants to abolish democratic freedoms and is a dictator too... yup ::)

Huh? Your talking nonsense again, please back up your claim.

Funny who he attempts to elimenate the democratic freedoms of one of the most democratic countries in the world instead of just trying to become the dictator of a country that already is ruled with democracy. Also pretty funny how he targets the dictators of countries instead of attacking democratic countries and their militataries. Yup, really showing sighns of being the next dictator their

In what way is he trying to eliminate our democracy?

''But he wasn't actually elected the FIRST time, and yet he still got into office... ''

Give me a break! Are you implying that the election was rigged? I was a Gore supporter, and I accept Bush's presidency, as do most Americans. It seems that only Bush haters in Europe keep bringing up the election debacal. If we can accept it, my god, why can't you.

Actually, he WAS elected the first time. The votes were not counted correctly, so their was a RECOUNT (not a second election, not an attack on democracy,e.t.c)

Honestly, you sound like a madman Edrico...

The results only show that the mechanisms for counting ballots is flawed. Hopefully we get that fixed, but it, in no means, draws democracy into question.