which country will be the new super power?

it would be much better if the entire world was united, no rivalries and stuff anymore, cuz this is realy starting to annoy me. Racism is growing once again. And many people are turning anti islam, while quite a bit of islam people in the middle east realy hate the western countries, and the USA the most.

well, i do know that that hate is growing in the netherlands, there are more and more people who think that the islam is a stupid culture/religion and everytime i read the paper there is a place were people can send their letters and they will be published in the newspaper. Now there is a fight going on between anti islam and pro islam people for about 6 months already. This realy sucks. Some islam guys don't like us, and some of us don't like them, what do you get? a big fight between the two cultures, while only few realy want to fight the other

"internally there is an inordinate amount of prejudism and racism. sPerhaps more than anywhere on earth"

Only in a few places like former Yugoslavia. And even then, the world has worse.

uhhh...did you miss the anti-semitism thread about France? And you are going to tell me there is no prejudisim in Britain? Heck look at this thread. The Dutch don't like the Germans...the Germans don't like the French....it goes on and on and on. I lived in Europe for 2 years so I have first hand knowledge of the rivalrous nature of Europeans.

Who said we didn't like the Germans? Perhaps some people do, even i hated them for a while when i was remembered of the 2 world wars. But that's 50 years past, i can't blame these people now. They are humans like us, in fact there is no country that looks more like us than Germany.

Who said we didn't like the Germans? Perhaps some people do, even i hated them for a while when i was remembered of the 2 world wars. But that's 50 years past, i can't blame these people now. They are humans like us, in fact there is no country that looks more like us than Germany.

well maybe you have no prejudice against them, but when I lived there in Germany for 2 years back in 1990 the prejudism was widespread throughout Europe. I don't know about spain because I didn't go there. But European countries always seemed to have some beef with another European country.

I was truly amazed at this. I always thought of Europeans as a united, happy bunch of comrades. Until I lived there and saw first hand the unbelievable amount of prejudism between nations.

hmm perhaps, and yes i guess that it was more so 10 years back. But much has changed in those years. Many people i know have become less hostile vs. germans and i'm one of em. A big reason is because the germans and the Netherlands do a lot together

You are just jealous because Romania cannot join the EU next year. But I must say it would be much better, if we could join the USA...

Errr... what? In case you haven't been paying attention, I'm PRAISING the EU. I love them. :)

As for joining the US, I'd rather be dead. Don't get me wrong, they're a great people, but the last thing I want is to live under a bigoted nationalist regime who hates the entire world and whose President seeks to abolish democratic freedoms.

The US has no business meddling in Europe's affairs!

''As for joining the US, I'd rather be dead. Don't get me wrong, they're a great people, but the last thing I want is to live under a bigoted nationalist regime who hates the entire world and whose President seeks to abolish democratic freedoms.

The US has no business meddling in Europe's affairs!''

Edrico, I have a lost a little respect for you ever since you started posted you're deluded ideas about the US. You are being a hypocrit and nationalistic bigot in the same sentence that you call the Americans nationalistic bigots. I would explain this, but judging on my previous observations of you're intellect I doubt that any explanation would be neccesary even with what seems to be dementia setting in (j/k).

Yup, The Americans really are ruled by a nationalistic regime ::)

And their president wants to abolish democratic freedoms and is a dictator too... yup ::)

Funny who he attempts to elimenate the democratic freedoms of one of the most democratic countries in the world instead of just trying to become the dictator of a country that already is ruled with democracy. Also pretty funny how he targets the dictators of countries instead of attacking democratic countries and their militataries. Yup, really showing sighns of being the next dictator their

''But he wasn't actually elected the FIRST time, and yet he still got into office... ''

Actually, he WAS elected the first time. The votes were not counted correctly, so their was a RECOUNT (not a second election, not an attack on democracy,e.t.c)

Honestly, you sound like a madman Edrico...