What do you look like?

VigilVirus

Low, you even haven't visited the UK yet. You can't possibly know.

One of the guy here on fed2k told me about the gay streets on MSN. About Boarding Schools, its told to me by my mum who worked in UK before for a while and also, my uncle who still works there now).

Stop reminding me, dude. :D

Yes sir, done, the one you asked me to change was inspired after seeing Emperor Harkonen's sig btw. So maybe drop him a PM too, ya know.

I have to admit in this thread, I am rude and also, anything rude said against Jack Leaf is actually fine, since we bash each other everytime we see each other online.

Stastically speaking theres a good chance.

Yeah, statistically... I worked out the statistics for our school once, it seemed... misleading.

There are many people in our home town, our nearest town and our nearest city who are gay.

Yes sir, done, the one you asked me to change was inspired after seeing Emperor Harkonen's sig btw. So maybe drop him a PM too, ya know.

I have to admit in this thread, I am rude and also, anything rude said against Jack Leaf is actually fine, since we bash each other everytime we see each other online.

You're rude in most threads, not just this one. If you have something with Jack, fine.

I also suggest you change your current sig.

[edit]

As Dunenewt agrees, I guess it's okay.

[/edit]

You could just shut up and there wouldn't be a problem, prick.

OK back on topic...Dustie, what's that yellow thingy you are holding...below your navel? Is it an umbrella? And btw, it can't rain indoors...

One day it was raining and EWS wants Dust Scout to get back indoors

EWS: Hey dustie, come inside, it's raining.

Dust Scout: Hey that's strange, it's raining out here too

@Jack Leaf: Scum of the earth :)

One of the guy here on fed2k told me about the gay streets on MSN.

They're aren't any 'Gay Streets' in London. The closest thing would be a district called Soho, but not just gay people hang out there, it's a very liberal area and a lot of people who wouldn't necessarily fit into social sexual 'norms' hang out there.

They're aren't any 'Gay Streets' in London. The closest thing would be a district called Soho, but not just gay people hang out there, it's a very liberal area and a lot of people who wouldn't necessarily fit into social sexual 'norms' hang out there.

Oops, misinterpretation of information, I apologize for that.

@Jack Leaf: Scum of the earth :)

Would you quit your bickering and stop messing with Jack.....its getting quite annoying. All your little comments like "yuck leaf" and such are just so dumb. If you have a problem with him than take care of it through PM.....

All these rude/smartass comments are starting to piss me off...