Jews

What do you think about Jews? Are they for you like any usual nation, or do you think they are source of all evil in the world. Or do you think they are superior? Nation's history, ability to survive, untouchable culture, which de facto has become a core of that ours, etc. Many interesting things can be found on Jews, so feel free to post with them here.

Why? Like someone is still talking about previous NHL season, I want to talk about history and worldplace of jewish nation. What's bad on it?

Blacks aren't a separate entity as nation is, that's race. Only relation between them is biological.

well i have the following feelings about them:

They have often been the "blame it all on them" people in Europe (less so in Arabian countries and stuff) and were often disrespected even though they are not a warrior people, but they are good at financial bussiness, which results in rich jewish families that calls for a lot of jealousy. this is because in the past we forbade jews to own land.

Anyway. About their religion, i don't think there's anything wrong with it (since i don't believe myself) however i do not realy like it that they see themselves as a superior people, they are the chosen ones so they say. That makes me dislike them in some way as well. So all in all, i do not hate them nor like them... no special feelings or whatsoever. They can be my friend just as anyone else can be.

They were disrespected throughout all history, especially in the 20th century because they were making fortunes in the higher educated sectors (science, economy etc). Some even went as far that they were going to conquer the world. What you didn't hear was that the jews turned to specific occupations because they were rejected from labour guilds and thus were not able to participate in other occupations, such as smith.

I think that the jewish earn respect, for the fact that they endured so much torment and yet still survived.

I like jewish people latkas are awesome and I have several Jewish friends. oh some muslums in hte middle east (the extreme ones) think the US is controled by jews funny ehh?

well, wether you like it or not... there is some form of truth in it... even though they do not realy "control" it, they do have the financial power to make the US take a polite stance to jews. I heard it from multiple persons

Yes, but the question "do you think they're the root of all evil?", it's that one who's bothering me. No nationality is evil, we just all have different perspectives on the world and etc.

There are many people with this opinion. But I didn't mean it's mine too. Antisemitists should present what they are up to, if some are here.

geesh caid this is one messed up thread.lol The Jews are humans. Some are evil and some are good. From a David to a Carl marx (my opinion he is a bad dude.lol) I mean geesh what a general topic.

Now personally I believe they are the chosen race by God. quondam is right though, anybody can convert to judeism.

All irrelevant now.

There are many arabs in Palaestine, there are many jews in Israel, the problem is that they fight, and Palaestine is treated as a sort of inferior colony. A solution should be found involving the separation into two states, and the duality of Jerusalem. Basing all negotiations of peace on a prerequisite ofceasefire allows terrorists vetoes. Bad idea. Just make a decent decision at the UN, get the two leaders to sign, and have it done with.