Jews

guys, its not so easy to live in a small country that where ever you step there might be a bomb... why ppl hate us? we did nothing wrong... once when i played emperor, me and my friend hosted a game. we waited and no one joined.. my friend told me this:

"why dont you switch the country? ppl wont join if they will see that you are from israel..."

and he was jewish to >:(. i hate this world for what it became...

I've seen some neo-nazis on Wol, saying things like "They should have killed you all in the gas chambers" to some of my friends. That really pisses me off even though I'm not jewish.

And I have also seen some of those "skinheads". They are pretty much in the countries of Europe. I have seen them when I went back for a vacation in Russia.

This is that country's description:

The People's Republic of Thangoradrim is a large, economically powerful nation, remarkable for its strong anti-business politics. Its hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 40 million are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.

The government -- a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked, corrupt morass -- juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defence, and Commerce. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 29%. Private enterprise is illegal, but for those in the know there is a slick and highly efficient black market in Automobile Manufacturing.

Harry Potter books are banned, the police force is on a recruitment drive, euthanasia is legal, and organ donation is compulsory. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is relatively low, thanks to the all-pervasive police force. Thangoradrim's national animal is the wolf, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its currency is the thata.

Please, Caid, enlighten me how that is an example of antisemitism.

In time of WW1 and after it most european Jews moved to USA. Not saying about that exodus after 1933... Many Jews also had taken posts in high politics - i.e. former foreign ministry M.Albright.

Who wants to see where is antisemitism?

http://members.odinsrage.com/wf88/clanky/olist.htm

This is that country's description:

The People's Republic of Thangoradrim is a large, economically powerful nation, remarkable for its strong anti-business politics. Its hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 40 million are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.

The government -- a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked, corrupt morass -- juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defence, and Commerce. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 29%. Private enterprise is illegal, but for those in the know there is a slick and highly efficient black market in Automobile Manufacturing.

Harry Potter books are banned, the police force is on a recruitment drive, euthanasia is legal, and organ donation is compulsory. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is relatively low, thanks to the all-pervasive police force. Thangoradrim's national animal is the wolf, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its currency is the thata.

Please, Caid, enlighten me how that is an example of antisemitism.

Possibly there was an error. I was giving there a link to Dictatorship of NSDAP.