ChallEngE MatCh ThrEaD

Elite47

Ok this thread is for challenging other players.

This is all for fun, you play whoever you want on whatever settings you want and post results here. We can make bets on who will win and have ppl watch the games( i like to observe good games )... 2 vs 2, 1 vs 1 it doesnt matter.

To start it off i would like to challenge Mordusxxx. 1 on my setts 1 on yours ok? Mine will be qm setts on worm garden.

Start challenging you pansies ;D

I challenged Vilgent today when i saw him on WOL.

The game was Atreides vs Atreides, 6k 5 units Pre ON(qm setts). the map was spice bowl.

I went minos. He made bikes and inf. then he putsup a fremen tent and started worming me relentlessly.He gots lots of harvs but i was busy replacing them and building more minos. I got a hangar and after his mongoose attack failed on my spice i drones him killing every carrial he had. The game was very close at this point and he had more minos than I did. He got in my base and got a building or two but i stopped it and got the money and unit advantage. I tried to take the map and spice back but he sent worms which ate units away and more harvies.the game went back and forth for about 15-20 minutes and i fnally got advanced carrials and started picking up his harvs who had no carrials. this put the game to an end and vilgent said he had to go. It was a damn good game, PROPS Vil.

GAME STATS

----------

Elite47

Vs

Vilgent

Qm setts on spice Bowl

Winner: Elite47

-----------

GAME STATS

------------

GAME ONE

Elite47(ordos)

vs

Mordusxxx(atreides)

10k no pre on fishers plain

GAME TWO

Elite47(ordos)

vs

Mordusxxx(ordos)

Qm setts on Focal point

------------------

Mord You can describe the game if u want, i want to hear it from your point of view. If u dont want to, I will, But I'd rather hear it from you. GG's man.

yeah gg man well first game i made hanger to fast tried to drone rush him but i failed then after that i only had bikes and inf had to good battles but he built kobras and started to advance in my base, by that time i was done and elite won

second game was alot closer we had alot of good battles but again he built kobras and wooped my arse but it was still fun

I challange CiD! (at least untill I get my cabem modem back this 56k fudder only connects at 288 and those games can get really laggy when every one has 100 fremen. So I figure single player games and maybe a FEW co-ops till it gets re-connected

Well today I played Harkdawg in 2 matches

we were about to do a third when I froze up in the loading screen :-

GAME STATS

GAME ONE

Doomp0w3r (Harkonnen)

vs

Harkdawg (Ordos)

10k no pre Knife Fight

Winner : Doomp0w3r

GAME TWO

Doomp0w3r (Harkonnen)

vs

Harkdawg (Ordos)

10k no pre Knife Fight

Winner : Doomp0w3r

Well I was kinda expecting to get wiped off the face of Arrakis, but I performed better than expected.

I know I can't waste a second when I play dawg cos he is one of the fastest muthaf***rs that I know.

Anyways, it were both very gg's, and I expect to feel his wrath very soon ;D

Plz note this isnt rlly in the light of the challenge thread, it was meant to be a practice game, wich I made a topic about. So it's not bragging or anything. I just thought it would be nice to post the results.

Greetz Doomp0w3r