Most Un-Stoppable Late Game Army Possible?

Navaros

How do you stop a Mino/Fedaykin horde if you're Ordos? Deviators ???

Pick the minotaurs up with advanced carryalls, while you're doing this, let a lasertank pass the group, this wil make the entire group shoot at the lasertank and not at the carryalls.

• 1 year later...

thought I'd bump this since slaphapy seems to want to take credit for making a topic that *i* clearly came up with first.

i am still open to discussing this issue in this thread so i'm not bumping it only for the sake of showing how someone else was trying to steal my thunder and also breaking the forum rules by making a duplicate topic.

There is no unstopable army, u can always counter a army with a army that has the exact same things like ur enemy has, its all about the player, if u are good then u can stop any army with any house.

there is no unstoppable army when you look at Emperor as a whole.

you are totally incorrect as usual, warskum

i have been beating elite players in QM before you even knew Emperor existed. LOL

if you knew the history of this game then you woulda seen the stats of all the great players i've beaten in QM as i dominated the OFFFICIAL Westwood ATR Ladder month after month.

you are totally incorrect as usual, warskum

i have been beating elite players in QM before you even knew Emperor existed. LOL

if you knew the history of this game then you woulda seen the stats of all the great players i've beaten in QM as i dominated the OFFFICIAL Westwood ATR Ladder month after month.

If you beat me with this wall i still wont believe its unstopable cuz there is always someway to stop it.

If u want a match pm me, i will let you build whatever you need and we will start attacks wenn you say so. But i need to know are you gonna use this wall on a smal map or fishers? Cuz if you let an atr build up on a small map its very hard to stop him cuz he is in ur base in no-time, if its on fishers then its easier to stop.

see there's no point for me to play you then

the only reason i woulda done it would be to PROVE to you that my Wall can not be stopped, so that you stop being so mouthy every time i post anything on here simply cuz you hate me from WOL.

see there's no point for me to play you then

the only reason i woulda done it would be to PROVE to you that my Wall can not be stopped, so that you stop being so mouthy every time i post anything on here simply cuz you hate me from WOL.

there isn't always a way BECAUSE certain combinations of differing weapon volleys all acting in unison (ie: spreading over the same area of the map at the same time) can not be countered.

there is no way you'd ever be able to get 100 worms up at the same time.  that's not practical. couldn't happen.

well warskum by saying :

"if you let atr build up on a small map it is impossible to win cause he is in your base in no time"

your basically saying what most people are saying.... that mass minos on a small map is excruciatingly hard to beat.... which makes it a good candidate for unstoppable army.

On fishers plains you would use inkvines of course to kill minos.... as they would have as far distance to walk....

but on something small like the map samapa ...the bases are like 4 inches away from each other. your base would be dead before you even killed one mino. (assuming he was able to mass them)

well warskum by saying :

"if you let atr build up on a small map it is impossible to win cause he is in your base in no time"

your basically saying what most people are saying.... that mass minos on a small map is excruciatingly hard to beat.... which makes it a good candidate for unstoppable army.

On fishers plains you would use inkvines of course to kill minos.... as they would have as far distance to walk....

but on something small like the map samapa ...the bases are like 4 inches away from each other. your base would be dead before you even killed one mino. (assuming he was able to mass them)

i played your "clan mate" oper94 on that (Samapa) map in QM.

Narv u see , there is a way to get a hundred worms at once my dear freind , their is . Somtimes I raise worms as a defence mechinism by  try to call a worm behind my main force of units and polay a infantry over it . Thus the worm will not come up untill I unpleace the infantry . i may do this to sevral of fed's and if u manage to kill may main force I call the lil punk/punks and destroy your "wall" or whatever .

yours truely darkd3th lol

there isn't always a way BECAUSE certain combinations of differing weapon volleys all acting in unison (ie: spreading over the same area of the map at the same time) can not be countered.

there is no way you'd ever be able to get 100 worms up at the same time.

if i deploy 100 fremn i can garantee you that about 20 of them will come out immidiatly and almost at the same time, all i have to do is move a scout into ur army and worm you if you kill those 20, then more will/are coming.

well you would have to do it on a big map...... your not gonna get 100 worms on knife fight or samapa.

and there is room on fishers plains for 100 worms... true .. but i think your enemy would notice the 100 little colored dots on his radar.... and send snipers or sards

even if you *did* deploy 100 Fremen, which i still say could never happen in a *real* game - then most of them woulda eat your own army and kill your economy since there's no possible way you'd be able to control the masses of incoming worms without also UNDEPLOYING the Fremen that are still waiting for a worm to be called

100 worms is a pipe dream.

even if you *did* deploy 100 Fremen, which i still say could never happen in a *real* game - then most of them woulda eat your own army and kill your economy since there's no possible way you'd be able to control the masses of incoming worms without also UNDEPLOYING the Fremen that are still waiting for a worm to be called

100 worms is a pipe dream.

if u have ALOT of worms just double click 1 and hey presto

pretty hard to get them ALL to move tho cos some get stucki n rocs,etc

You shouldnt call worms near rocks, i alsway choose an open area and ussually wenn i deploy a lots of fremn i keep some support near them just in case.

Its a lot easier to mirco them from an open area.