Gobalopper

What should we do with Navaros?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. What should we do with Navaros?

• Let him post in only one thread
    • Let him post in only one board
    • Ban Him, aka Feed him to the Sandworms
    • Nothing

Nav,you have never insulted me directly,as I have to you.(I don't know what the point there was...mebe I'm saying that WE should think about how much we're insulting you)Fine, if you say you own everybody on QM,you own everyone on QM.But keep it to yourself.Nobody likes a bragger.Or,if people don't give you any new chances,maybe you could just ask Gob to delete your account(not sure if thats possible),totally start over,with a better attitude,and maybe people would like you more.Hmm?Or you could put everyone on your ignore list... ;) ;D

exactly. If you keep saying things like: "I rule" or "I'm the best Atreides player around there, cuz all the others are cheaters" then you will not make many friends. Including me. It may not be a serious offence, but the way you keep repeating yourself has become so irritating that many, wish to see you banned or put you in the ignore list. You can keep accusing us for cheating and doing everything wrong, while you are the "innocent" victim, but don't you think that it is a little bit strange that everyone accuses you, and not each other. So they all think that you did it wrong. And this board has enough proofs.

So option 1, change NOW! and you may slowly regain your rights

option 2, get banned and never bug us again.

Gob just basicly said it all. Besides Nav calling me a backstabber, he has never attacked me personally.

Anyways, there are some of you besides Nav, who could use some lessons in how to react to posts from others. I have to agree, the time he was banned it was quiet, but I've seen some posts which shouldn't be allowed as well.

I've said it many times and will say it again: If you don't like someone, don't reply to him/her. If you have the urge to reply, do it in a rsepectable way. If you reply in a respectable way, no one can hold anything against you. I know Nav can get on people's nerves, but take some time to reply, don't just flame. You'll be much more respected.

I will withhold my vote for now.

CABLE

DID

NOT

HACK

HE SIMPLE

GUESSED

THE

PASSWORD

OF PEOPLE'S

ACCOUNTS

CABLE,

NEVER

HACKED

ANYTHING

.. DUH

d3m0nger/avatar, only you, me and a few others know what cable2ghz and cable3ghz had done ;) remember? ;)

You should do some research on the boards ;)

I guess nayarlothep still has a little grudge against navaros lol :D

Anyway, i still remember the times when the moderators and the administrator were very strict and closed 1 in 3 topics made ;)

I don't know about the other accounts or even if Cable hacked them but I know thoxen's password was something like 12345... I'm guessing that Cable either found that out by somehow getting thoxen to give it to him or by simply guessing it.

Gob, I for one know that thoxen's/zaeblovse's/north41's and some othes have the same password: 12345678 .. he just Guessed, he never hacked a WOL account.

btw, if Nav is to stay around I would be interested in what sort of things he shouldn't post. Obviously the current rules but anything in addition to that?

I don't really think it would be fair to give anyone extra rules...

well if you feel he needs to stick around i suggest you let him make a gradual comeback. first for like a month or something let him post only in one post. if he doesn't make any open flames or rude remarks you can allow him to post only in one forum. then if he doesn't do it again for like a month you can give him access to another area. my point is don't give him back full priveledges right away. make him earn the right to post everywhere again. that's just my opinion.

btw, if Nav is to stay around I would be interested in what sort of things he shouldn't post. Obviously the current rules but anything in addition to that?

This is all within the rules but obviously he does not understand the rules. No more postings like "i own you", basically having more respect for other players. ( no flaming )

Most important i guess: there are several ways to express yourself if you do not agree with something, so be more constructive in comments. Examples of what not to put: "all are cheaters" or his ever returning "conspiracy theory".

another thing, to make this poll more fair, users should be alloted voting power based on a pro-rata basis. based on the amount of time that they've been on the Official Emperor Boards. so guys like Earthnuker and Edric0 and ACE and elite47 would have a ton of voting power, and board n00bs like rogue1896 and pretty much all the other "FEW clan" guys and every other board n00b who's hardly been here at all don't have their opinions viewed with equal clout as the opinions of people who's opinions are inherently more valid based on seniority

Name: DjCiD *FEW*

Member ID: 751

Position: Landsraad

Date Registered: 01/26/02, 07:46:46, Sat

Name: Navaros

Member ID: 1046

Position: Naib

Date Registered: 04/21/02, 10:37:12, Sun

correct me if i'm wrong but i thought that 751 came before 1046...i could be wrong tho. and on top of that dj is landsraad. so what was that about being more important than every FEW?

and now i suppose you're gonna say that dj shouldn't have a right to even vote b/c he's probably the one that hacked the poll or something. or maybe you'll say that he's a member of FEW and that clan cheated once a long time ago. please nav, what's your comeback for this one? are you gonna say that people like you more than dj or maybe you're more respected than dj? face it, you've dug yourself into your own grave.

Name: Dunenewt

Member ID: 609

Position: Ichwan Bedwine

Date Registered: December 19, 2001, 05:00:32

and i beat ya both

Gob just basicly said it all. Besides Nav calling me a backstabber, he has never attacked me personally.

Anyways, there are some of you besides Nav, who could use some lessons in how to react to posts from others. I have to agree, the time he was banned it was quiet, but I've seen some posts which shouldn't be allowed as well.

I've said it many times and will say it again: If you don't like someone, don't reply to him/her. If you have the urge to reply, do it in a rsepectable way. If you reply in a respectable way, no one can hold anything against you. I know Nav can get on people's nerves, but take some time to reply, don't just flame. You'll be much more respected.

I will withhold my vote for now.

Maybe you should set up a special school for people with a problem on these boards

I guess nayarlothep still has a little grudge against navaros lol :D

Anyway, i still remember the times when the moderators and the administrator was very strict and closed 1 in 3 topics made ;)

There's no grudge from towards Nav. If I did I would have chosen to ban him :)

whoa, this topic really grew.

i voted, nav should be baneed because:

he spams. yes, he spams. we do too, but on a lesser level.

he doesnt try to change.

he calls everyone a cheater, or a n00b.

he just argues for the arguing of it.

he is an arragont (sp?) prick (sorry for language).