Downloading Games

Khan

Caid Ivik. Do you know that some game companies work an entire year on a game. And they must be paid with only the profit of the game they sell.

Sometimes I download games to try them out for a few days, then I'll buy it when it is great. Mostly because there aren't always (good) demo's

And I download games of many years old

I haven't said I use illegal copies to play... But don't tell me they live ONLY from programming. Every graphician works for advertisments too.

• 2 weeks later...

THOSE GUYS THAT DOWNLOAD GAMES ARE PARASITES FOR THE PLAYERS WITH HONOR THAT BUY AND NOT STEAL THE GAMES, AND PARASITES FOR THE GAMING COMMUNITY, AND PARASITES FOR THE GAMES INDUSTRY!!!!!!!!!!! >:( >:(

THOSE GUYS THAT DOWNLOAD GAMES ARE PARASITES FOR THE PLAYERS WITH HONOR THAT BUY AND NOT STEAL THE GAMES, AND PARASITES FOR THE GAMING COMMUNITY, AND PARASITES FOR THE GAMES INDUSTRY!!!!!!!!!!!

Fanatic? yes.lol

Who gives a crap at what people do. That is for the officials to take care of. If you know something about it than sure turn people in. Frankly though, that is a pretty sick thing to do. It is wrong of course. It is like stealing from a store or from anywhere. I have pirated games and have many friends who do. Does that make it right? no it doesnt. It is a reality though, just like people stealing from stores. Programmers and staff who make games put a lot of time and energy into crafting what they make. They deserve every cent that they ask for. EA even. They arent here for the masses. geesh.lol

I buy every game I need nowadays.

I don't play much and I actually feel good when paying the money to the game developer. It's like saying "Here you are. Your great game deserve a few bucks". (heh I buy like 1 or two new games a year so the price isn't too high for me)

[hide]I have an unautorized copy of 3dstudio max, though. But I hope you're with me on that one because it cost 3000$ to buy and I don't have that much money... If it cost 200$ I would buy it, though[/hide]

Almost all my software is ligal, even my numerous computers with MS Windows. But related to PC games, some one ones said "I don't play PC-games, life's to short for the aggravation".

So I think one of these days I say farewell to PC-games and trade in my X-Box emulator for a real one.

Don't care how much a game costs. More and more I'm starting to think in a way it all ain't worth it. .. :-

Andrew Abandon Ware is actually illegal, I thought it wasn't but if you look through the FAQ on underdogs you'll find that it's actually illegal.

Anyway about buying or dl'ing games. I think it would help a great deal if the gaming industry lowered the prizes.

When it comes to music I only buy the CD's that I know I'll listen to more than just once.

I dont see how EA expects people to buy all of there like 6 sims games and expansions at 40$ each(canadian). that is just crazy. maybe if they lowered the prices or made a big pack thingy, people would buy it instead of download it.

Never the less, fact remains that it is illigal.

I dont see how EA expects people to buy all of there like 6 sims games and expansions at 40$ each(canadian). that is just crazy. maybe if they lowered the prices or made a big pack thingy, people would buy it instead of download it.

Geez that's alot here in England you can get all the sims for around

Well the same can be said about expensive cars. Not everyone can afford any car they want, not everyone can afford every game they want. Just because you can't afford it doesn't mean you steal it.

Geez that's alot here in England you can get all the sims for around

I`m not fanatic.... I said that because I hate that I`m the only guy in the universe that can`t download games...... :'( :'( :'(......... because my internet connection is a terribly sh!t!!!!!!!!!!! :'( :'(

when I had my old computer, I would go to the stores and by $10 games, or $20-$30 game bundles(EA mostly I beleive)(dodges shoes, vases and any other obstacle people can find to throw).

$10 classics like army men, close conbat-bridgetoofar, carmageddon, and many others...to be honest I havent bought any games since the summer maybe... ;)

i dont care about this stuff...if the government cared enough about piracy, i probably wouldnt do it. also, its stupid for me to save up money for like 5 years to by 3d Studio Max or something.

i am NOT going to work for all these games

keeping my kazaa lite running is work enough.

but, i only have 1 game, doom 2, doom and expacks because they dont sell it

but i havent downloaded anything $$$ worth. except for a few mp3 files