Goodbye

boelie22

I see your point. I also noticed that many of the emp players are dutch. What's up with that? It's not like netherlands is a big country ;D

guess so. ken is the best player i know and he's dutch. Right now he is the 2 best Rengade player in the neitherlands :O

Something thats funny is. a little afterwards. i was playing a game calleed battlezone2 and there was another one'e them dutch freaks. He beat me preety good. he was about the best player at that game <i'm better now. i own Everbody if you play it then let me know & i'l fight you to prove it.> He beat me good. and sent a lota tanks up that way. etc etc.

Anyway. back on topic:

Dark don't leave. Who knows how many times i've been flamed/attacked./scolded even if he does have a point. you don't have to leave over it. Who knows how many times i've been flamed/attacked

Let me name a few.

Dark i've been scolded befor on this message board some to. let me show you

you ever tryed doing what i said on hard?

i wonder if that would work. :-/

So I said that I will try

"Mst9999 really sux. He was playing vs. me in a 2vs2 game. Djcid was supposed to be on my team, but he betrayed me in that game without even telling me and was attacking me and giving his units to Mst9999 since I single-handedly destroyed the economy of both Mst9999 and his ally. Mst9999 had Sneezer on his team ***AND*** Djcid.

That was ***THREE*** people vs. ***JUST ME*** on Guild Complex and it STILL took them over 1.5 hours to beat me! LOLLLLLLLLLL

(guess I should have expected no more from FEW members - LOL)

To say Mst9999 is the least bit "good" at Emperor is a huge, asinine joke ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL. He can't even Win when he is on a 3 vs 1 team!"

When you come to stuff like that. Either face'em or ignore'em but i don't think its worth leaveing. inless you where going to anyway. if he sends you annoying IM's then ignore if he swears ya out on WOL then take screens and post if he still keep's on doing it after a ban then do like helpbot says and turn off your pager. if they keep on joining your game keep on kicking them.

If your real senstive then i would recoemnd ignoreing them.

i stand behind dark cuz i know that most of you players simply dont like 2 lose and some are you are just as*holes all you bastards should be ashamed of yourselves for acting in that way so F*C*K you aLL LOL power 2 the ppl rock the planet darkkavu

AHH! i bit my candy cane in two! woe is me.

anyway. i give up. i've been trying to get you all to stop the insultations (is that even a word ???) but apparently you just don't wanna live in peace and prosperity. i'll just stay the hell outta arguments then so i don't get dragged in.