The unthinkable has happened

Marcel71

Undsputed crosses his fingers hoping his *uberness* will allow undsputed to join.

Undsputed is coming for you boy...both of you. Don't let him catch you online. Hopefully this time there's no out of S Y N C to save your @ S S.

Undsputed can not imagine a clan where he had to call Nav "leader."

i dont know bout ace but if i were him i woodint want to join ure clan... at one point ure gonna get your a$$ handid 2 you and you wont be so "uber" and maybe that day you will act as a normal member not a "superior" at your point of view

why'd you change you're icon? haha. the old one was better. i don't like that fat guy. i don't even remember what his name was, i haven't played the hark missions in a long time.

He can better relate with the fat guy ;)

why'd you change you're icon? haha. the old one was better. i don't like that fat guy. i don't even remember what his name was, i haven't played the hark missions in a long time.

He can better relate with the fat guy ;)

ouch, he's gonna feel that one in the morning.

well you know some smart, brilliant, and UBER people like Cerb appreciate fellow genius and Uberness. not that I am as Uber as Cerb of course. but still.

Im gonna puke :O

sry atr, i had to quote your post b/c i can't see any of nav's. Just b/c they use the word on the Scooby Doo movie (which might i add, i did not see. my little sister rented it and i heard the word while i was forreging for food.) doesn't mean that the word is trendy or whatever the hell you said b4. do us all a favor and listen to the song, One Step Closer by Linkin Park.

Umm guys, Satan >:D called... said his thermostat is broken and its getting mighty cold. ^-^

so it finally happened. Hell froze over. i knew it'd only be a matter of time b4 that happened. so then i take it cerb did not join nav's clan of his own free will

you know ACE, there was a time when I would have welcomed you with open arms. but because of your fall from grace I do not think you will ever be welcome in my clan

Bah there's nothing I've ever done that's any worse than cerb. He was in Endo too ya know. But I suppose this "fall from grace" is just me disagreeing with you on some trivial matter. ::) I think its time you had a reality check.

you know ACE, there was a time when I would have welcomed you with open arms. but because of your fall from grace I do not think you will ever be welcome in my clan

Small question: If hypotatical i would like to join your clan too, would i be allowed?

No Marcel. You have admitted to cheating in QM and then you bragged about how you were gonna do every single type of cheating from now on because no one cared. How can I let a guy like that in my clan? Plus you'd just wanna be there because Cerb is there, not because you love me. So you'd wanna be there for the wrong reason.