The unthinkable has happened

Marcel71

No Marcel. You have admitted to cheating in QM and then you bragged about how you were gonna do every single type of cheating from now on because no one cared. How can I let a guy like that in my clan? Plus you'd just wanna be there because Cerb is there, not because you love me. So you'd wanna be there for the wrong reason.

Hi Nav,

What u say is through, i said that stuff, but it was just saying, after that i did not cheat anymore...

And i can't be in your clan cause i am in d3m0n.

And indeed i do not love you ;)

It was a hypothatical question...

So if i admitted i cheated that once, and if i say i would not do it again.. Would i be allowed to join?

As i said, i can't join, it's just the question if you would allow me?

No Marcel. You have admitted to cheating in QM and then you bragged about how you were gonna do every single type of cheating from now on because no one cared. How can I let a guy like that in my clan? Plus you'd just wanna be there because Cerb is there, not because you love me. So you'd wanna be there for the wrong reason.

ahahahahahahaahahahaah so we can only join if we love Nav.. well that explains why the Terrifying Crybaby Family keeps beeing empty.. who can love a hypocrite selfpropaganding moron? :P

lol no atrdemone actually our elite Family only takes in nothing but the best. the reason we are small in number is because most people in Emperor play at YOUR skill level - which is to say they *suck*! LOL and though they often come knockin' in my door, we don't take sucky players, pansies who hide behind multinicks, or cheaters. that pretty much covers almost 100% of the Emp Community who is UNWORTHY of my Family.

and yes of course my Family must love me or they are not welcome in my Family. so no Marcel you may not join. plus you are a conspirist who tries to get me banned, and that marcel is an UNforgivable offense

ACE yes multinickers like you are very much pansies. need to hide your identity because you're too pansyish to show your face like a man. nothing is more pansyish than that. you cry like a pansy too. gj ;D

and btw ACE, Cerb has never promoted cheating and advocated for known cheaters, as *you* do quite proactively like it's your mission in life. you ACE, disgust me. you remind me of Lucifer - once he was the best and brightest, but then he turned evil just like you and look where that got him

ACE yes multinickers like you are very much pansies. need to hide your identity because you're too pansyish to show your face like man. nothing is more pansyish than that. you cry like a pansy too. gj ;D

and btw ACE, Cerb has never promoted cheating and advocated for known cheaters, as *you* do quite proactively like it's your mission in life. you ACE, disgust me. you remind me of Lucifer - once he was the best and brightest, but then he turned evil just like you and look where that got him

Shut up Nav! You are a f*ucking idiot to compare anyone to Satan. You're a poor excuse for a human being and I think that we all agree that you should shut the f*ck up.

Oh well, the Cyrenius family grows, I am proude to announce that Navaros let me in into this great family.

I may a bit rusty, but soon I will own all who deny the power of the family :)

Great family, lol. Why would you have anything to do with that loser?

His clan sucks.

get real..

like navaros is such a brave little fellow. Insult is his middle name.... You joining his clan makes you a jerk 2. So stop the wining. When you joined his clan you knew that people would shit all over you..

ACE yes multinickers like you are very much pansies. need to hide your identity because you're too pansyish to show your face like man. nothing is more pansyish than that. you cry like a pansy too. gj ;D

You know why I use multiple nicknames? To avoid duckers like you. Nothing pissed me off more than waiting and waiting for a match only to have some ball-less wuss go crying back to his mama at the very sight of my name and house. Speaking of which, you know who that reminds me of? :))

If I play someone I respect, I'll tell them it's me right off the bat. That's the kind of guy I am...I'm not making new nicks to confuse them, I'm doing it so I don't get ducked 20 times a day by total pussies. Anyone who ducks has no right to be pissed at people for using multiple nicks. If you played inclusively and always accepted a challenge then I can see the point,

Name ONE time where I've said cheating is ok. Name one. ONE Mr. big shot.

get real..

like navaros is such a brave little fellow. Insult is his middle name.... You joining his clan makes you a jerk 2. So stop the wining. When you joined his clan you knew that people would shit all over you..

I wine? I own you first

Ah, wine. Do you like white or red? ;)