The unthinkable has happened

Marcel71

get real..

like navaros is such a brave little fellow. Insult is his middle name.... You joining his clan makes you a jerk 2. So stop the wining. When you joined his clan you knew that people would shit all over you..

I wine? I own you first

He is Nr.1.....

get real..

like navaros is such a brave little fellow. Insult is his middle name.... You joining his clan makes you a jerk 2. So stop the wining. When you joined his clan you knew that people would shit all over you..

I wine? I own you first

He is Nr.1.....

Show me what you've got.. nowadays i'm not scared to any1 anymore. I will take on all.. and if you think you own me.. proove it

tfs i know you have been out of the loop for a while so let me fill you in:

VigilVirus has never ever ranked in QM, therefore he has ZERO skill at Emp and he is not worthy of a great one such as you even *looking* at his posts much less dignifying his n00b spam with a response.

Darkavvu is a cheating hobbtz. We all know that all hobbtz suck.

tfs i know you have been out of the loop for a while so let me fill you in:

VigilVirus has never ever ranked in QM, therefore he has ZERO skill at Emp and he is not worthy of a great one such as you even *looking* at his posts much less dignifying his n00b spam with a response.

Darkavvu is a cheating hobbtz. We all know that all hobbtz suck.

I have ranked in QM, idiot, so shut up.

You and your whole clan suck, so don't insult others. I don't see your clan ever being on the top, nor do I ever see you on the top of QM.

for the benefit of other n00bs reading this thread I must respond to Vigil:

my clan never ranks at the top because the clan ladder is meaningless. it's full of nothing but fake cheating clans owned by hobbtz and FEW and none of the placings on it mean ANYTHING.

you don't see me on top of QM because you're a n00b who hasn't been around to see it, which just further underscores how bad you are at playing Emperor and unqualified you are to post spam in discussions made by elite players. you posting in this thread and of any thread made by a good player and any discussion involving good players are most inappropriate so like i said before please keep your meaningless n00bical spam out of here. this discussion is for the *big boys* only, not you.

my clan never ranks at the top because the clan ladder is meaningless. it's full of nothing but fake cheating clans owned by hobbtz and FEW and none of the placings on it mean ANYTHING.

you don't see me on top of QM because you're a n00b who hasn't been around to see it, which just further underscores how bad you are at playing Emperor and unqualified you are to post spam in discussions made by elite players. you posting in this thread and of any thread made by a good player and any discussion involving good players are most inappropriate so like i said before please keep your meaningless n00bical spam out of here. this discussion is for the *big boys* only, not you.

Heh. Navaros, "big boys", eh? You are the one who needs to grow up. And have probably played this game longer than you have. When did you start anyways?

BTW how can you say that your clan is great when you never actually BC anyone?

PS: your previous message was spam

You and your whole clan suck

I think u underestimate the power of this family..whats ur wol name so i can hunt ur little newb ass down.

I am Vigvirus and I know that you are good at Emperor. I wouldn't care if you beat me, it still wouldn't change my mind about the clan. I apologize if I insulted you personally, I have never intended to do so, my insult is to Nav alone.

I think you are all making a big fuss over nothing. Anyone who would want to associate with someone like Nav isn't worth your time. Good game players or not, they'd have to have toys in their attics. Nav must be getting a big kick out of all of this.

Ow, I did not know my meaningless beeing the currently 1st ranked cheating fake clan was owned by hobbtz or FEW..... fill me in? ;D

It seems to me you are accusing me and my clan of cheating... Please dont spow this kinda crap without any proof :-

taq:

i don't take just *good players* into my Family. that consideration weighs no more heavily than the requirement for them to be good *people*. good ***human beings***. sure, i've had some backstabbing POS's in my clan like your good friend drnkmsta who was in *your* clan, and even after I told you how much of a horrible person and worthless POS he was; you still didn't care because you don't care if horrible degenerate people are in your clan or buddies with you.

we don't take people only based on skill. its even more important that they are good all-around human beings, most UNlike you are - taq. you associate with and glorify degenerate hobbtz scum and willingly turn a blind eye to worthless human beings that are in your own clan. *you* are in no place to make bad comments about me or my clan.

besides, any one of us could own you with one hand tied behind our back if we were half drunk :)

we are not just good, we are among the VERY BEST

-----------------AND------------------------------

also we are fine young upstanding members of society. in fact, since we don't cheat and never have, we *are* the best since every other player of our caliber has either cheated in the past or advocated for and condoned cheaters. i can see why we would make you jealous - seeing as you have none of these things, taq, in fact you are the polar opposite - but no need to post that jealousy in this thread

unf***ing believable how much degenerated nonsense comes out of you.. Fine young upstanding members of society... ROFL

And *you* are also in no place to make bad comments about all clans currently competing on the ladder or players competing in QM.

Because there are, believe it or not, still players who are honourable, and take competing seriously.

By saying what you do you insult everyone playing Emperor, and proclaim only yourself and your 2 man wreckin crew truly honorable.

I have myself never cheated or done stuff to illegally boost up my or my clans rank, nor has any of my members, wich are now 16 in total, including myself.

You are no better than anybody else. Sure, clans that cheat are worthless shit, but there are enough clans trying to put up a fair fight.

You could show a little respect for them aswell, instead of only for yourself. :-[

lol no atrdemone actually our elite Family only takes in nothing but the best. the reason we are small in number is because most people in Emperor play at YOUR skill level - which is to say they *suck*! LOL and though they often come knockin' in my door, we don't take sucky players, pansies who hide behind multinicks, or cheaters. that pretty much covers almost 100% of the Emp Community who is UNWORTHY of my Family.

and yes of course my Family must love me or they are not welcome in my Family. so no Marcel you may not join. plus you are a conspirist who tries to get me banned, and that marcel is an UNforgivable offense

LOL how can you say I suck, you either cancel the game, kick me out or whatever. You have never played me, because you have always avoided me. It even went that far that you left any room wich you were in as soon as I entered. Looks like ducking to me. Even if i wanted to wack your sorry ass, I wouldnt get a chance simply because there is no chance on Earth to get a game with you. But if you are so confident in the fact (as you state it) that we suck, then why are we never seeing your sorry ass showing up in our games to show what an Uber player you are and how easily you can crush our asses? All you do is run your big mouth, but yet you have to prove all of that on WOL, wich I dont see happen anyday soon. You are nothing than a bag of air, wich floats on empty as soon as we stick a needle in it. :P

And my clan takes ppl who r not the best, but are willing to try to make something out of it, and that alone deserves my respect and a chance to BECOME the best. Ofcourse they do have to be good players, and together we try to make our clan a worthy enemy for everybody.

Hypocracy has no place in *my* family, the will to fight for a memorable place amongst other clans, does.

skum clueless n00bs like you have no right to post in this thread either so be quiet

you just said none of your clan has ever cheated. ROFL go look a couple of posts back where the leader of your clan even admitted to it. i am sure there are lots of them who cheated. every one of you is a skill-less n00b anyways except for marcel, he's a cheater instead. ROFL keep your spam away from me thx. i got no time for n00bs

You know nav you could save yourself a lot of typing by simply having your signature read "If you disagree with me you are either a cheater, a homosexual, a newb, or an advocate of any of these things who fraternizes with the degenerates of society"

Wow. I guess I hit a sore spot. Now he's even insulting M3T4L, one of the very few clans who cared little for winning and much for honor. And no, I didn't recruit everyone in M3T4L, although I personally kicked out more than one cheating, conniving little bastard--take Playerap for example. If drnkmasta was/is a cheater, this is the first I've ever heard anyone say that.

Nav, at least unlike you I have never run away from a game like a little puppy with its tail between its legs simply because my rush didn't work or because someone else rushed me. You really should be a much better player than you are because this game is obviously your whole life. Since I believe you could barely beat me despite the hundreds more games you've played than I have and the total devotion you give to a PC game, I'd say you aren't as "uber" as you think. Before I move to Generals, I'll try to find you alone online and give you a good game. The score in our history, no matter what you say, is at least Taq 5 and Nav 1.

NAVAROS:

I can't believe you just insulted Taqwa, he's been one of the nicest guys on here. Unlike you, he's willing to play with people who may not be great. I've seen you cause people to leave before. WOW.

TO THE REST OF THE TCF FAMILY (if there really is one): There are plenty of good players to team up with. Try joining some who aren't @sses.

I'll post a seperate thread for you to see, its pretty funny and has a nice screenshot for you.

Lastly, Nav, you have had plenty of problems with TFS in the past.......don't try to pin Ace only. It may take an experienced player to remember, but you, Nav, hated Harkdawg worse than anyone. You would talk about his "cheating" all the time. I can clearly remember TFS and you arguing bout that. You have a short memory there, Nav?

And yea, killer, you can add me to the list =)

Navaros is in denial. He says anything he has to to maintain his status as a "respected" player. He recognizes that he is wrong, but he does not want to admit it, because that would be a sign of weakness. He will never ever agree with anything we say, although he knows it is the truth.