Who was the best gamer ever on emp?

BRAVO

Uh actually no............Ear plays once in a blue moon, I mean like NEVER, maybe one game every 3 months :(, D3k is long gone, and HarkDawg is also long gone

where did they go? :-

Haha. That is the funniest thing I heard today. Good one, Ethan. They didn't go anywhere, they just stopped playing the game, lol.

;D

The Best player on emper ever would be.

Either my old atr clan partner. mst9999 < he was the best atr player i ever knew. he could beat about anybody. and yes him and me beat elite47 one time a long time ago. about 5 mouths > Or ken124578 anybody who has fought either in the past and don't think of themself has the best will likely agree that they where at lest really good players.

Currently would probably be Empworm or Elite47 or Both

But let me put it this way

Atr - mst9999

Ordos ken124578

Hark ken124578

Im the best player ever here 8)

But Zaeblovse are my hero and Elite my GOD!

The best hark are Brennq.

The best atr was Rageatr. (the real good atr player i guess).

he i saw zae in a skirmish again yesterday.

And i dont think brennq is the best hark, i would say cerb for hark.

i 've never play vs d3kdragon everybody says that it was the best atre player...

i can't say if it's true..it must be if everybody thinks it.

but i can say that the level of the emperor's player is growing up with the time.

i'm sure that players who play all the days , or 1 day on 2 (there is be sure..) are really better than when they play since 1 year..

like in football everybody says PELE is the king , it's true but in his time not now..if he plays now he can't do all that's done ..the players are too much athletics , too much trained , the game is closer than before.

i see the great "champions" in the old site of westwood , i see d3kdragon winner with ordos, atre and hark..

who can do that now?or it was the only player in the championnship.

i not say that he was not good but , a lot of people who say that he was the best say that cause their were beginner when they played vs him and so they remember him as a player who kick their ass quickly...

it's my opinion .....

see u

he i saw zae in a skirmish again yesterday.

And i dont think brennq is the best hark, i would say cerb for hark.

Zae's account has been hacked.. or he's has giving it away.

I KNOW for certain some1 is playing his account because he showed me.

I'm not telling who,... but i guess more people know about this

Easy one harkdawg this guy is a machine

He still plays online but not that often

Alot of people say dk3 is good but you got to remember that was over 1 year ago he was good,but like I said that was a year ago

Current players I would probably give it to elite47,he never seems to give you a inch,which I dont blame him as he is a good ordos player.He knows when to attack always seems when that first minos coming out hes in your face.And if you build turrets to slow him down he will just kill your spice ;)

This is only for quick match players for other setts there are plenty of good players the list would go on on