Largest country/empire

Don't criticize a society for being different. It is different from all other societies, so it shouldn't even be compared and then criticized. What may be primitive or barbaric to one, while onh the other side it is perfectly normal. Products of our society.

That's true. Muslims in the middle-east hate us because of our life style, while we feel our life style is something that everyone should enjoy. Different cultures have different views on the way people should act and exist. My belief is that Americans complain to much, everyone deserves a good lifestyle, but some Americans aren't contented with that.

Well keep in mind that there are people like that all over the world. But I hate those spoiled brats in my school that read a magazine with his/her other rich friends finding out what kind of car they want, and which card of their parent's to charge it with...

Boring nation? Um no, just over choiced ;) America is anything but boring if you ask me, so ask me ok?

I hate people that commit terrorist acts, if they happen to be Muslim has nothing to do with the reason for my hatred, it is what they do, not what they believe.

Heh, the 3rd world rising from its misery? Not gonna happen as long as capitalism is in charge. Our service-based economies NEED them to stay poor, so the global corporations have a source of cheap labor.

Muslim countries are slaves to the West. And they've had enough of it. They have every right to rebel! They are freedom fighters and they want a better life for their people, something which the greedy corporations of the West refuse to allow them.

Unfortunately, the end does not justify the means. Killing innocents is never justified. On the other hand, killing Bush and/or other corporate lap dogs would be a commendable act of justice (as long as innocents don't get hurt).

However, I'm not very sure that those terrorists aren't in fact on the payroll of said corporations...

• 2 weeks later...

Well done, Vidiware! Let Jesus will answer with acception. ;)

I wish I spoke it Czech fluently, I'm planning on learning at some point. But I know a little Russian and Galic for what it's worth. What did you say? I'll ask my grandfather he speaks Czech well.

Takze co to bylo? So, I was actually asking you to speak something. Just I can't add diacritics, this site is very limited. If you know russian, it is easy to learn czech then.