StarCraft 2 Announcement: Today?

Dude_Doc

If you goto:

http://www.blizzard.com/

you can see that there is a timer. When it ticks down to zero, Blizzard will reveal what their new project will be. I think that it is StarCraft 2!

So, why do I think so?

Consider these:

1. If you type: http://www.starcraft2.com/ it reveals that Blizzard has booked the page already.

2. Some hidden messages, like sentences from StarCraft characters, can be found if you place the numbers in a certain order.

3. If you take a look on the background, with a little imagination: you can see an infected Protoss!

Truth or not? We will know in about 9 hours!

STARCRAFT 2!!!STARCRAFT 2!!!STARCRAFT 2!!!STARCRAFT 2!!!STARCRAFT 2!!!STARCRAFT 2!!!STARCRAFT 2!!!STARCRAFT 2!!!STARCRAFT 2!!!STARCRAFT 2!!!STARCRAFT 2!!!STARCRAFT 2!!!

I can see the infected protoss!!!! arfff!!!! Hope hope hope hope hope hope... :)

damnniitt!!!

it's 20h09, took 9 minutes to lod the page with the countdown...

I've seens 2 "1" flahsing, now, they're is nothing else then the back pics...

still, it's clearer now!

that's not world of warcraft! The pics doesn't seems like a World of warcraft buddy :)

Good...A new game for Navaros to complain.

i aim to please :)

yay, another sucky, uber-babyish, half-baked, poorly-designed game made by unfunny, untalented people who only have a job in the industry by some unexplained and miraculous supernatural phenomenon, who insist on putting in their lame, gay, horrible "jokes" into games... from Blizzard

whoope-de-doo.