StarCraft 2 Announcement: Today?

Dude_Doc

actually Blizz will abandon it. War3 is half-baked, unfinished, and full of non-working "game features".

ie: the matching system for ranked games and being able to filter out maps. neither of these things even *work* like Blizzard *claims* they do and they have no intention of fixing them

War3 has been out for 3 months now and still there is no clan support like Blizz promised. Not even any statement that they *will* put in clan support.

Blizz didn't abandon games in the past but i think you're gonna see a new trend with them abandoning games just like EA... that trend has already begun with War3

What a dissapointment. StarCraft: Ghost. As we know for now, it will come to PS2, X-Box and GameCube, but it has not been anounced for PC :(. You will play as a female ghost, stealthing around, shooting at things etc. Pretty much like Thief I think. So following:

It is NOT StarCraft 2, it is NOT a StarCraft FPS! It is a game for the consoles and you will be playing the role of a female ghost!

http://www.blizzard.com/

We'll have to wait another 5 years for StarCraft 2, 10 for SC3 and 100 for SC21k! First time ever Blizzard really dissapointed me, and as well a whole mIRC channel of 50 persons :((.

OMFG!!! Another godd*mn RPG! ::) HAHA! LMAO!

And for crying out loud, it ain't even for PC. There goes over half the target audience! Not only that, but console systems have crappy graphics nine out of ten times! HAHAHA! ROFLMAO!

Did any of you believe for a SECOND it would be SCII? ::)

There will be no SCII now, or anything else, for that matter. Blizzard lives on profits from game to game: If they release this as a console-only RPG, there will be no profits. ::)

The game still sounds good to me. It just has to come for pc. It is a tactical shooter. the fun thing will be that you can use psi abilities and stuff. I think it is much like renegade except a bit more tactical.

who knows. perhaps all the complaints of the fans will change blizzards mind and make it for pc too

actually Blizz will abandon it. War3 is half-baked, unfinished, and full of non-working "game features".

ie: the matching system for ranked games and being able to filter out maps. neither of these things even *work* like Blizzard *claims* they do and they have no intention of fixing them

War3 has been out for 3 months now and still there is no clan support like Blizz promised. Not even any statement that they *will* put in clan support.

Blizz didn't abandon games in the past but i think you're gonna see a new trend with them abandoning games just like EA... that trend has already begun with War3

The matching system does work nav... It will match you with someone within 6 levels of yourself. (This would be harder to decrease because then it owuld start taking upwards of a minute to get a match, which some people are not patient enough to wait) The map filtering also works. Unfortunately you are too narrow minded to realize that other people may not like the maps you like lol. If your opponent has none of the maps you like selected, and you like none of his, then it will coose a random map which may result in playing on a map you do not like. This is SUPPOSED ot happen. It isn't a damn bug ffs... oh wait, I got it nav "matchmaking needs to be downgraded" ::)

There is suppoedly clan support being implemented into the next major patch. (When it changes to 1.03)

Stop acting like a 5 year old and start behaving your age. With you it's always "me me me - If I don't like it, it is a known fact that the game must suck, and anybody who opposes my opinion doesn't know what they are talking about, even if they use valid evidence, while mine have no support whatsoever." Grow up. ::)