Poll: Who is more "evil"

DarkElf49

This is my list of the most evil houses.

Harkonnen(1): They kill their own people and produces atomic weapons, not to mention their spice cover ups, bribing, killing officials. Etc etc.

Tleilaxu/Ix(2) I don't know, they both do "bad" things in their own way.

Atreides(3) I hate good guys! I hate good guys Ahhhhhh!! :)

This is my list of the most evil houses.

Harkonnen(1): They kill their own people and produces atomic weapons, not to mention their spice cover ups, bribing, killing officials. Etc etc.

Tleilaxu/Ix(2) I don't know, they both do "bad" things in their own way.

Atreides(3) I hate good guys! I hate good guys Ahhhhhh!! :)

Be quiet little SandFly!Or you will face the wraith of the Atreides!!! ;D ;) ::) :P Just kiddin. :P Anyway,Acriku,I guess you are right.But it IS more evil.Cloning people withou the real persons permission... ;D ;) :) ::)

YES!No,not really.In some ways,maybe.But Tleilaxu don't show mercy to anybody either,right?Remember,the Ixians turn some of their prisoners into suboids,right? Grows a new head,and then throws Kirov into a room filled up completly with lasers,and without a tiniest crack.Hah!beat that!

• 2 weeks later...

No one is evil. It all depends on your prospective. I mean, Tleilaxu themselves don't think they are evil - they think that the Ixians are evil and vice versa.

But for some strange reason Dune was made that way that the Harkonnens themsleves think they are evil. Strange, huh?