General Boards Opened

Vladimir_Harkonnen

Something about the scottish... they now have a parliament. Power to the scottish is called devolution... Take from that waht you will.

"Long live sullyman the magnificent!"

Isnt he dead?

"All of this will be irrelevant when the Dutch invasion has begun."

Us first, THEN the dutch. You see, Europe will be the first consiliary system, based on certain plans that have been noted to resemble that of the Communist manifesto.

Something about the scottish... they now have a parliament. Power to the scottish is called devolution... Take from that waht you will.

"Long live sullyman the magnificent!"

Isnt he dead?

"All of this will be irrelevant when the Dutch invasion has begun."

Us first, THEN the dutch. You see, Europe will be the first consiliary system, based on certain plans that have been noted to resemble that of the Communist manifesto.

Perhaps he is.... But is sprit lives on through the rest of the ottomans and the dutch(somehow)

The ottoman smpire shall crush the pitiful american dogs.

Power to the Janisarryies!

Power to the koreans!

Power to the peoples houses!

Actually DukeLeto, it is historical inevitability that the United States will fall one day and freedom will be destroyed.

Freedom never dies, is one of the biggest hoaxes of our time, because Freedom will die eventually.

On the topic of the Ottoman Empire, I didn't know the date like Ex did, but it was involved in World War I. Guess that shows how good Europe's Educational Systems are? (Yeah that was kind of a joke towards a quote about US Education below.)

Well, your history skills do tell me a lot about the US education system... ::)

The ottoman empire declared bankruptsy in 1869 if memory serves me right.

"The young turks" reinstitued the constituion cutting the sultans power to 1/3 of its pre 1909 strength.

The first balkan wars crushed the ottomans in 1911. Montreago the last ottoman possision in the balkans decalred independence.

1912: Second Balkan war. ottomans crushed again. edrine taken.

The ottomans push back them back and take back edrine when the foolish balkin dogs turn apon each other.

1914: The ottomans formally join the war by the bombing of the russian black sea ports.

1915: General something or another crossed the sini into egypt.

1916: ottomans push deep into the caucuas moutins before being pushed back.

1917?: Operation Galiopo luanched in a effort to nock turkey out of the war and establish a suplie line to russia.

1917?: Operation galoipo crushed by the ottomans allies driven back into the sea.

1918: ottoman surender and internization of the turkish straights.

1921: Turkey declared a republic last sultan forced into exile.

Ex I doubt you got all that from your brain...or a word 'obsessive' comes to mind. And it isn't a good thing. Ottoman Empire = dead. Only supporter = Ex.

Ethan, school is essential to doing anything close to having a life, and taxes pay for roads, schools, projects, military, etc. It's all necessary.

Obsessive? Acriku, those were just a few basic facts about late Ottoman history. There's nothing obsessive about it. Ex is FAR from being obsessive about it (unless, of course, he really knows Ottoman history month by month ;))

Terror is right Ethan, don't go to school! ;D It will make it easier for us school-going idiots to find a job. ;)

OK:

1. If nobody went to school, everbody would be blundering morons, and the planet would descend into chaos, like the middle east has.

2. OK, I know the Ottoman Empire "fought" in WWI. I suppose what i mean is that they BEGAN to fall apart a looooong time ago. The WWI defeat was the straw that broke the camel's back.

3. Um, Ethan? Most European countries have HIGHER taxes than the US. The cost of living in Norway, for example, is about 105% higher than in the US. ::)

4. Ordos45, just totally out of curiosity, do you live in a communist country? IE, Cuba? I mean, comments like "freedom is an illusion" and "the Cuban people are happy" and "Castro is a good leader" could NOT come from any sane person, with all due respect.