some things you should know before playing in multiplayer:

ken124578

scouts are not gonna help you vs. Minos. Guys like Thoxen used to suggest doing that, but I've never seen any feasible way to make it work. Deviators can be Hell for ATR if the ATR does not control the situation. You are right about that. The unit I *hate* the most of Ordos is the Deviator. Probably the only thing I hate more is the Inkvine.

30 Minos are easy to kill. First, send a scout at them to be sacrificed. Then, while they're reloading, send a Deviator to deviate a Mino and run away. Repeat as necessary until they're all dead.

well, an better way is to atract an worm, uncloack the 4 scouts (give'em numbers) that are righ/left/in front and behind of'em, they will ALL fire, then send your worm and watch the fun ;D

Worms are not always reliable, they tend to change their mind frequently. When you tell them to go somewhere sometimes they just go left and right or change course somehow, which is annoying. They are also vulnerable to Fremen warriors. Unless the Atreides player is ONLY sending Minos, you should send multiple worms. ;D

you must've controlled them wrong, my worms only go left or right when they'er close to rocks ::)

your right, i was only counting on minotaurs only, these days ppl tend to use combinations :) , multiple worms are a bit harder to controll though 8)

numbering 4 different scouts that happen to be cloaked near a bunch of Minos and then move them all separately in front of Minos? LOL do you have any idea how impossible that would be to actually *do*? Quite impossible, and if you are wasting time mircoing scouts close to the Minos, the ATR guy will be using that time that you are wasting to do much more productive things. Therefore, that's bad strat. Moving scouts around individually a few millimetres at a time in order to keep their stealth is not a good idea (unless you are already in the enemy base etc., some exceptions apply, but not many).

Worms are good on some maps, but on other maps worms are almost completely useless because there is not enough space to control them and if they are caught in a tight corridor they will keep bumping into the walls of the corridor with no possible way to get them to move where you tell them to. (IE: To the right of the North starting position on Canyon Channel)

1. give the scouts numbers, select the number and move them to 1 direction at once, they wont go that far in stealth mode anyway.

2. if its too small for the worms it'll be perfect for devastaters and deviaters to get those minotaurs because as you earlier sayd, the minotaurs will just bump against eachother and only an few will fire.

Absolute rubbish, with the right amount of units, a beginner you could wipe even the most kick-@$$ player's @$$. e.g What could you possibly do about 100 Devastators beening air dropped in front or in the middle of your base? Out-number is absolutely ALWAYS to key to victory, as the intro said,"Whoever controls the spice, controls all!!"

Outnumbering isn't the key to victory. I once stopped a Mino rush twice as big as my Mino defense. But mine were tactically standing on the rocks. And I stopped the rush. I lost my defense, ok. And after that came another rush. But I stopped the entire first rush