some things you should know before playing in multiplayer:

ken124578

ok i didnt read the whole thing but i can see someone is being attacked verbally here

1.) Scouts are some of the best things you can use to distract the enemy.

2.) Sards CAN handle a mino by himself (use the elites, TRY IT)

3.) 3 Feds don't do enough damage at one shot to kill a mino, but do a lot of damage.

3.) 3 Feds don't do enough damage at one shot to kill a mino, but do a lot of damage.

Provided that both the Mino and the 3 Fedaykin units all have no chevrons, 3 Fedaykin will kill a Mino in 1 shot. You must stand as close as you can possibly get to the Mino without being revealed and without being trampled on (shoot from behind or the sides) with the Fedaykin and then shoot the Mino. The Mino should die. Fedaykin do less damage the further away from a target they are when they shoot. To inflict maximum damage, you should always stand your Fedaykin as close as possible to any target before shooting.

2.) Sards CAN handle a mino by himself (use the elites, TRY IT)

2. Yes, if there's enough of them 4 or 5 is needed to be effective.

3. Just as IxianMace said, just to note 3 Fredaykins could kill a Kobra too even though it has tougher armor than a mino, but that makes no difference.

There is some unexpected factors.

When all the mino shots hits an ENEMY Imperial Sardaukar, it'll die. I said it can withstand a whole salvo is because i once tried it to my OWN Imperial Sardaukar and it survived.

So the conclusion is, it CANNOT survive a full salvo from an ENEMY mino, but it can for an ALLIED one. Meaning a allied units will do less damage to your own unit which is a factor i did not realise before the test with ken124578.