Internet Church

Someone and I were bored and imagined if there were Churches that held services on the Internet and posibly even worshipped it. Here is some examples of our discussion:

Llama26301: next thing you know there will be "The Holy Church of Internet SPAM"

C: It's gonna get crazy when there's a religion involved with the internet.

Llama26301: probably already is one

Llama26301: it probably just isn't popular enough yet

C: A chatroom will be a new form of a church session.

Llama26301: LOL...that is scary

C: Sorry I'm late, my computer froze.

Llama26301: And the preacher wouldn't buy it

C: It's ok my child, the lord forgives you for having a sucky computer.

Llama26301: lol, maybe the Lord shall provide a way for a faster one

Llama26301: And then the Lord sayeth "I shall smite the land with viruses"

(Shortened his name to C to protect privacy.)

Anyhow, if anyone is bored or something, feel free to check out if there are internet Churches, and then post back here please. Like I said we were just wondering about it, and even if you don't find any, what do you think they would be like?

why desert eagle? what bothers you? You sound like too many people now days. If you hate religion give a good reason behind it. Religion has never caused wars and hatred. Its been the people in those religions. dont be so immature as to say religion does that.

well not all sites are devoted to strictly a certain religion, like that beliefnet one up *points* there is just basicaly that, belief. It has links to all sorts of different religions and such...

well, i used to be on fire for the lord and can say that presently i am not happy where my faith stands.. i do believe and have faith but I fell like the prodigal son... i have been out of the light for a long time and feel the fire has burtn out... i have noone to blame but myself... I hate to say that im a chrstain because of my place with God at this point... I feel like the lukewarm water, neither hot not cold, but displeasing to the mouth... I say that I am a bibleist, whats in the bible I believe, it is the words of God. *ducks as the flames start coming in* I know not every one agrees ;D

but when i was on fire i used to do all sorts of things.

I've been on missions trips to NY (right after the first WTC bombing back in the 90's) I've led ppl to christ and tried to study about different religions... I'm just curious I guess... I know what I believe but am wanting to know what other cultures believe as far as their religions.

why desert eagle? what bothers you? You sound like too many people now days. If you hate religion give a good reason behind it. Religion has never caused wars and hatred. Its been the people in those religions. dont be so immature as to say religion does that.

Right you are TMA_1, and I see it as a curiousity of the human being. The one let it's fantasy go on, and maybe find a new type of religion. And the other examins observations, and tries to make a theory, science.

But I also see this as a try to start the religion thread again. And I don't think Ordos45 meant that this way

atheism in itself is a religion of sorts.

so is the theory of evolution, given its lack of sufficent evidence. it is based mostly on faith. (you evo types, dont yell at me or start a debate. you argue that christianity is not having evidnece but it is of having it, you fooz jus dont believe in it.) same situation with evo. i personally believe that we have adaptation, which is that bodies change when situations change. not spontaneous refinement.

in summary, evo,, athieism, they are all a religion of sorts.

personaly i dont give a rats ass if they establish internet churchs long as they stay away from me..curently my relgion is.....60% atheist30% Jew10% Other.Let em have a internet church......who cares..gila shut up. its obvius you are trying to start a flame war.

Stupid, i meant i hate talking about it, it starts up flame wars...LOL

I agree with sorts in the fact that atheism is an anit-religion. That makes it an equal with religion. This is about internet churches though. so get off the subject please.lol

Yes i agree with Exatreides....Gila dont start a flame war ..... I am a DNA cloning/Genetist Master's Degree Student... and i can tell you right now you have no idea what you are talking about concerning evolution.....if your going to go off topic...go off topic with things you actually are capable of comprehending my friend :- :-

I am a DNA cloning/Genetist Master's Degree Student...

Hehe, u mean u are cloned from a sheep and a serial killer?

oops, did not mean to say that :-[

Religion is opium for the people. It's good that they believe, if only things (like war, killing etc) weren't done because of religion.

The biggest wars were fought in name of religion and God. LOL, they forgot: Love your neighbours.....

sodomy isnt prohibited.

Read Song of Songs. It talks about many things. such as oral sex. There is nothing wrong for anything like that when you are married to somebody that you love.

Ok, about halfway through this thread, I thought it was heading for a lock. Then it eased up again. Now, while there isn't anything against the rules when it comes to discussing the legality of sodomy, I'd just really like it if you moved away from that topic a bit. It's kinda a powder keg for bad posts. Lets just stick to the topic, shall we?

btw the THEORY of evolution is not even a real theory and cable has a Masters? ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL yeah right and I'm the VP of MicroSoft's Canadian HQ!All scientific theories need to be constantly repeatable to be considered valid, as well as testable. The non-theory of evolution is neither. There is a whole load of reasons why evolution is vastly UNscientific; I was more versed about this matter a few years ago but any scientist will realize that evolution is an absurd, lunatical idea.