Wrath of the Bene Tleilax: A new mod project for Emperor.

Magna Tleilaxu

Ok, change of plans. House Harkonnen shall be the replaced house. Unit data follows:Contaminator (Duh)Leech (Duh)Flesh Vat (Duh)Living Turret (Addable)Windtrap (I cant seem to add this one in) >:(Transport (Great Idea for this: MCV! ;D )Walker (Addable. Preferable use: APC)Flyer (Havent seen it in action yet) Contamination Bomb (Uses Ixian Projector model but uses large Contaminator like attack)Ghola (Spy)Facedancer (Assassin)Super Weapon (Infector Beam)Spore Leech (Leech with anti air abillity)Post a message on this board or email me if you have any suggestions.Im gonna need some help on this, as I am only a begginer at modding.Email is: magna_centepede@hotmail.com

I have come up with a name for the mod: THE WRATH OF THE BENE TLEILAX. Ohh and by the way, Ordos will still be in the game as a subhouse. All they do basicly is switch places. I will try to get some help on designing a switcher program so u can switch the mod on or off.

ok ok here it is...

Curse of the Living Flesh

hows that for a name ;D

Rigormortis of the Living Flesh

I know rigormortis is stiffing of the flesh but i think it sounds cool

what about something like reanimation of the flesh something like it

House Tleilaxu is a real house, it is also a religion. and note that tleilaxu units dont suck if u know how to use them. And I am the mod creator, the name will be Wrath of the Bene Tleilax. Heres my proof that Tleilaxu IS a house and is in a way a religion.By the way, DjCiD may join my group to help with creating the mod if he wants. TleilaxuCalling themselves the Bene Tleilax, the LEADERS of this house are religious zealots who preach ceaselessly about the evils of machines. Thus the technology of HOUSE Tleilaxu exalts the primacy of organic life through cloning and re-animating the dead. The House's technologies are as twisted as its religious belief in an imminent holy war that will cleanse the universe of machines.Info from the Westwood Homepage

if your trying to make the game as close to bok as possible I dont think WW is the best place to get info on the Houses... Im sureone from the site can direct you to the Dune Encyclopedia or better maybea referance about the Tleilaxu from the novels since the Dunepedia isnt from F. Herbert.

Im not good at modding but I do muzak and unit ideas ;D and would be glad to help ;D

Hmm...Ordos was only breifly mentioned in the encyclopedia, which was NOT written by Frank or Brian Hervert, and is no more credible than WestWood... So basically, you people are arguing coporate fabrication vs. corporate fabrication. And at least the Tleilaxu are mentioned in the Dune books...

I like this idea...and how about "The Wrath of House Tleilaxu"?

I have come up with a name for the mod: THE WRATH OF THE BENE TLEILAX. Ohh and by the way, Ordos will still be in the game as a subhouse. All they do basicly is switch places. I will try to get some help on designing a switcher program so u can switch the mod on or off.

I got the source of a c++ switch program that i made for my mod.

Do u read what I put down? House Ordos will still be in the game as a subhouse. They will have two structures, Barracks and Factory. And the mod will not suck. Besides, House Ordos isnt a true house. It may have been in the encyclopedia but the encyclopedia was NOT written by Frank Herbert. AND House Ordos was NEVER mentioned in the books. I consulted experts on the books, and they agree with me. Atleast House Tleilaxu was mentioned in the books. Besides, the mods being made no matter what you say.

Do u read what I put down? House Ordos will still be in the game as a subhouse. They will have two structures, Barracks and Factory. And the mod will not suck. Besides, House Ordos isnt a true house. It may have been in the encyclopedia but the encyclopedia was NOT written by Frank Herbert. AND House Ordos was NEVER mentioned in the books. I consulted experts on the books, and they agree with me. Atleast House Tleilaxu was mentioned in the books. Besides, the mods being made no matter what you say.

thats good and fine but ordos beats atredies anyday....

Ordos beats ANY HOUSE, ANY DAY.

well, yeah. but i like Harks better, even though against a player like me using Ordos i would lose. thats confusing, so i'll say it different this time.

against myself, if i was anything vs. ordos i would lose.

House Ordos shall remain in the Game and a new sub house will take the place of the Tleilaxu. I have several Ideas:1. Smugglers (Duh)2. House Richese (Probably pretty easy to do)3. Arakeen Raiders (Pirates of Arrakis. Almost like the Fremen. Their units are strong but lightly armored)