Wrath of the Bene Tleilax: A new mod project for Emperor.

Magna Tleilaxu

yes, good Idea. I will give a unit list for each possible subhouse:

Smugglers: The roaming merchants of Arrakis have made a succesfull living through smuggling spice off the planet to different houses.

Smuggler's Guild

Cost: 1200

BuildTime: Same as Flesh Vat

Smuggler Quad

Al stats shall remain the same

Smuggler Deviator

Cost: 950

Buildtime: 600

Description: From trading with the Ordos, the smugglers have gained a devastating weapon: Deviator Gas. The Smuggler Deviator tank fires volleys of these rockets at enemy vehicles. Unlike the Ordos Deviator this one does not hover.

House Richese:

House Richese rivals machine capability of the Ix. Because of such, the two are in constant argument. The Richese use many abandoned Harkonnen Techknolegy.

House of Richese

Stats same as House of Ix

Richese Inkvine Bomb

Stats same as Infiltrator

Using the hazardous Inkvine fluid stolen from Geidi Prime, The Richese load tons of it into higly unstable bombs. One hit will destroy a bomb and release the fluid, but the Richese put higly durable shields onto the bombs to help prevent them from being destroyed.

Richese Destroyer Tank

Stats similar to laser tank

Harkonnen Plasma, one of the deadly weapons of the universe was stolen from the harkonnens when Richese Operatives stole plans for the deadly material. They have finally found a way to stablize it in a small light chassis. The Richese Destroyer tank is the primary assault vehicle of the richese. It carries twin plasma cannons. It is remote controlled because of the radioactive energy produced by the plasma.

Arakeen Raiders: Not much is known about the mysterious sand pirates of dune.

Arakeen Flame Rider:

Cost: 350

Buildtime: 125

Description: The highly perilous sand dunes mean nothing to the fearless Flame Riders of the Arakeen Raiders. Riding on sandbikes stolen from the Fremen, they can cut down infantry where they stand using a highly powered flame thrower. They blow up when killed.

Arrakeen Grenade Tank

Cost: 600

Buildtime: 350

Description: The Raider Grenade tank is one of the more dangerous raider vehicles. They have hover tank abillity. The devastating Grenades they fire can kill infantry, maim tanks, and badly damage buildings.

These will be the subhouse units and structures. (Im stil Trying to design a building for the Raiders.)

Since you're removing House Harkonnen, you could also use the Harks as a subhouse, or better yet, use assimilated Harkonnen technology in creating Tleilaxu units.

Like a Missile Tank that shoots Leech spores, or a Devastator with a Living Turret gun.

Sorry, but the Tleilaxu have to be kept organic. They cant even use guns. They rely on their ranged organic weapons. (Think back to starcraft.)

There are 3 subhouses that I have come up with:

1. Smugglers

2. House Richese (Use Harkonnen Techs)

3. Arakeen Raiders

U must choose one of the 3.

Hmmmm... you mean a Leech with a Chem Trooper weapon? It could work.

You should also include a Face Dancer, Tl Fanatic. A unit that can be deployed to turn into another unit, then back again.

And I think you could use the Devastator model and give it a new skin (texture) to look like an animal of some sort.

It has to have an anti air weapon. Here are the Stats I madeBehemothCost: 2000Buildtime: 790Description: The most destructive Bio-Weapon in the Tleilaxu Forces. Tleilaxu Scientists Have combined Leech and Spore leech DNA to create the fearsome Behemoth. Contaminates any Close Range fighting infantry that come near it, for it also carries the Contaminator Virus. The Behemoth, being large, Is strangly as fast as a normal Leech, allowing it to close on its enemy at frightening speeds.

It has to have an anti air weapon. Here are the Stats I made

Behemoth

Cost: 2000

Buildtime: 790

Description: The most destructive Bio-Weapon in the Tleilaxu Forces. Tleilaxu Scientists Have combined Leech and Spore leech DNA to create the fearsome Behemoth. Contaminates any Close Range fighting infantry that come near it, for it also carries the Contaminator Virus. The Behemoth, being large, Is strangly as fast as a normal Leech, allowing it to close on its enemy at frightening speeds.

great idea. Go apply for a job at WW :P

Hmmm, good unit stats. But giving it the speed of a normal Leech is a little too much. How about speed 6? (I mean Speed = 6 in the Rules.txt)

Btw, the Living Turret gun IS anti air! That's why I suggested it...