Wrath of the Bene Tleilax: A new mod project for Emperor.

Magna Tleilaxu

well, I dont know what unit ideas u have already, but heres a few

Ghola, very weak and armed merely with a light machinegun but is extremely cheap and quick to build.

advanced ghola, Uses gas weaponry, more expensive and tougher (slightly) than its counterpart its main strength is its incredible rate of regeneration.

FaceDancer Assassin , Stealthed, uses a close combat weapon and is incredibly fast, relatively ineffective against vehicles.

The Tleilaxu Transport is the MCV for House Tleilaxu. The Tleilaxu Walker is the APC. Ranged Contaminators.... nah, I have already given the contaminator nearly the health of a harkonnen assault tank and HEAVY armor, and increased speed, and it cant be ran over. I will consider using the Guild Refinery XAF for the TL Refinery. For now I am using the Ix refinery. Unless any of you are good at making emperor Movie files, I will be happy to replace the House Harkonnen Intro. Making some missions might also be good I will take it under advisment ;D.

It is, the mod is 50 precent complete. THANX FOR SUGGESTING THE MODEL FOR THE REFINERY. I have decided to keep the Ixian Refinery model, BUT, I did replace my old construction yard model with it, after all it do look like a conyard. Its strange that so many of the incidental guild buildings look like Tleilaxu buildings

It is, the mod is 50 precent complete. THANX FOR SUGGESTING THE MODEL FOR THE REFINERY. I have decided to keep the Ixian Refinery model, BUT, I did replace my old construction yard model with it, after all it do look like a conyard. Its strange that so many of the incidental guild buildings look like Tleilaxu buildings

mybe becouse at the final battle the tleilaxu are allied with the guild

Thanx, Here are some things that you can rename

HK assault tank = Tleilaxu Acid Leech

HK Devastator = Tleilaxu Behemoth

HK Barracks = Tleilaxu Small Flesh Vat

HK Factory = Tleilaxu Large Flesh Vat

HK Windtrap = Tleilaxu Windtrap

HK Construction Yard = Tleilaxu Construction Yard

HK Flame Turret = Tleilaxu Living Turret

HK Gun Turret = Tleilaxu Spore Turret

HK Buzzsaw = Tleilaxu Razor Leech

HK Hanger = Tleilaxu Flyer's Roost

By the way, can you find some one who can make a good "Tleilaxish" Construction Yard model? I also need a new model for the Factory and Hanger.

shouldnt you rename it with TL only like

HK Buzzsaw = TL Razor Leech