Wrath of the Bene Tleilax: A new mod project for Emperor.

Magna Tleilaxu

I am planning a Sonic Leech that uses an attack like a Fedaykin. We already got the Siege Leech (AKA Inkvine Leech :)) which hurls Inkvine bottles VERY long distances, it even outrange Kobra, and it very good against buildings. I have scraped the idea for the Spore Turret and I am gonna replace it with the Leech Turret, which infects vehicles. The current Living Turret is going to be able to contaminate infantry :).

I already got all the building models I need, I just need ones for the Starport, Im using the smuggler one for that. I need factory, hanger and palace, btw, turrets do about 1000 damage each. They have to be succeptable to gas, after all they are organic dudes. Thinking of which... I need to give them Healing abillities

Got it covered. Harkonnen infantry will be turned into gholas.

Here is what there shall be what:

Light Inf: Tleilaxu Contamination Ghola - Normal bullet remodified so that it contamintates infantry.

Trooper: Tleilaxu Leecher Ghola - Normal Bullet leeches vehicles

Flame Trooper: Tleilaxu Nerve Gas Ghola - Obvious

Harkonnen Engineer: Tleilaxu Acid Ghola - Engineering Option Removed ( Thats the scientists role now) and replaced with the ability to sling the stuff that the Acid Leeches throw.

I do, the multiple variations of the leeches are the main assault units. Im soon going to add one in that has the Sonic Tank weapon. I will soon add in gholas (AKA harkonnen troops)

so, this time around ( ;) ) the tleaxiu will be strong?

LOL!!! my mod will also edit the other subhouses and give them their uniques, I have already made changes to the Ix and the Guild. And besides, that type of mod is OLD! and im replacing the original Tleilaxu with the Richese. This mod makes Tleilaxu a Playable house (not subhouse.)

In Brian Herbert's books it says their symbol is an hourglass. I kind of thought that they might have had an owl symbol though. Also I was thinking for a unit the Tleilaxu should have a normal tank, that has biological components grafted onto it. Like a Harkonnen tank with patches of skin stretched over it.