Revolution or Election?

ordos45

I can't decide which it would be.  The battlefield is the forums of Fed2k in the future, Gob has quit coming online due to a major comp problem and Mahdi can't do both thier jobs.  Freedom is in jeopardy as Mahdi tries to clamp down on the factions and chaos reins and several factions have arisen to claim power...

(Yep a silly but plausible RPG War Thread)

We do ! The users of the board. We all are the users ( well those of us who posed ) and therefor we must keep FED2k decent. "alive". Just do what we do best, talk about Dune. Don't do things you know you shoudn't do etc. So we should not revolt or things like that, we are a group ( how strange that may seem at some times ;) ), together we make the forums of Dune2k. It's not just Gobalopper or Mahdi, ( although they do bring in a lot witch we can't do without ;) )it's all of us that have made this forum to what it is now, and will continue to make it.

So we stick together like a group, Ya hya Chouhada. ;)

( I was wondering why Gobalopper wasn't online the last couple of day, but computer problems you can overcome. )

"Gob isn't online because he's gone skiing"

Hmmm. Does that mean those in his dungeon have a chance at escape while he's gone?

Anyway.

My hypothetical position's clear. Freedom for those oppressed in the dungeon, and torture for those who refuse to spell and punctuate correctly.

a world have gone devious in the way it would have been but an evil has awoken to ur calls now he seeks revenge all those that has awaken from his a thousand year sleep if u r here then y am i here is it because we do not exist if our freedom is not taken back our freedom has been restricted to  nothing but a prison like environment was it osam bin laden plans to attack us and let a war begun so george bush could limit our freedom maybe osam knew the law existed so that police law can be enforce there are cities that will stand against the police so that 50 men would not be question if they were in contact with bin laden!!!!! the world is nonsense if it is not then wat is. is it that the US would be fear if Russia and Cuba use their nukes against us would we die. i say we do not die unless we have to revenge those that were do revenge on us so i say we fight to the death and regain our freedom so our furute generations would  enjoy  more freedom so that students in paper editorials in high schools have the freedom to write wat they feel and not let the likes of the law to interfere but wat about freedom to dress how we want that is very potential restricted oh and i forgot the topic while writing this very long paragraph my mind keeps wandering then i make up some speech that usually lasts 5 dayds to read