Abortion

> Killing an embryo is denying a future human being the

> right to existence.

And not having sex, does also kill millions of future human being, because semen dont live forever.  The same with women having their period.  It kills one future human being.  So if I'd follow this logic, then everyone should constantly be having sex to prevent women to have their period and every women should be pregnent every year.

EERR!  I am breaking my own rules!

Anyway, what loki means is that you guys don't have to worry about that.  It's our desicion.  

I don't agree with what I just typed, I just typed it so you males would be able to understand what he was trying to say.  I think abortion should be against the law.  Now I am leaving and (hopefully) never coming back.

Pan

There is a difference between preventing life by having an abortion and preventing it by not "making" babies in the first place: One involves action, the other involves inaction. If you just sit there and do nothing, no new humans get conceived. However, if a pregnant woman just sits there and does nothing (assuming she and the baby are healthy) a new life is born.

Look at it this way: Not saving someone from drowning is different from shooting that person in the head, isn't it? Action vs inaction.

I'd just like to put my point of view in here because I love getting flamed...

Personally, I do not believe that life begins at conception. I believe that a human is, by the sociological definition a Homo sapiens that can symbolize. Humans are the only species on the planet that can symbolize, that is take something and turn it into a symbol, such as a flag or an emblem. That said I do not believe in late term abortion. My feeling is, if they wanted to get an abortion they should have done it before the "pre-human" reached the later stages of development. Abortion at the early stages is no different then scratching your arm. Cells fall off, they die, a Homo sapiens shortly after conception is by no means a life because it doesn't fit into the biological definition of what life is...religion may say differently...but you show me one religion that has never, frequently, and on major issues, been wrong.