HOW DO YOU TRUN YOUR CON YARD!!!!

FBI29

BUT, if you for some reason wanted to, perhaps due to expansion or something like that, then I think you can select it, then left click somewhere else on the map...causing the con yard to pack up and move there. I also think the U button serves as "undeploy" but I'm not sure.

assuming you want to turn a factory or barracks instead of your CV, all you have to do is click on the map like your going to choose a place, but instead of releasing the mouse button, move your mouse left or right while holding the button, then you can watch the "shadow" of the building turn until you like which way it is pointing. When you like the direction it is pointing release the button

• 5 months later...

Hey flame,fuzi0n started it then I saw it in Emperor:Battle FOr DUne so I saw that the last post was recent so I replied to it,dont get it wrong

i was not accusing you :) i was accusing Fuzion who ruined the entire topic in one post.

way to go :)