you can now officially say "by by warcraft III" ->

Razorox

well you've gotta admit the graphics blow the socks off those shitty warcraft three cartoon figures...I am definitely going to buy it because westwood will not abandon it (just look at red alert 2, and how long it has been hanging in there) I agree with EdricO that WW made a large judgemental error in abandoning emperor simply because of the relatively small community, but they failed to address the reprocussions of their selfish profit driven acts...frankly I don't give a damn - emperor was fun while it lasted, and generals will be too. ;)

Hmm if they also use the same graphic files, they can be decoded earlier, with the Emperor files

Hella-cool! (sorry to much South Park) ;D If it is so then we can make an awesome mod of Generals to Dune and then get WW back by using up all the servers and bandwith playing a modded C&C into our own Duniverse! (it is an online game right? i don't know :-[ :-/ ;D)

Quick everyone find out if Beta sign ups have started and if so do it! and then we can start decoding and modding with the Beta ;D

We'll

ooooooooh C&C Generals more crap from westwood will always burn in hell!!!!!!

War3 kick generals bum bum any day.

westwood abandoned emperor before I could get my comp running well enough to play it online!!

Sorry if i differ, but i think it looks like crap!! The detail in the battle units is allright, but they look like someone was playing with cut and paste on different backrounds, they look abstract,. like if you rotate the screen 75 degrees to the horizontal they will be above the screen two inches (like looking down on a chess piece you hold above the chess board, it's not on the board but in 2d is looks like it is) looks too cheesy.  And the buildings don't look like they belong at all, they get all splotched and worn when the dirt and ground around them is spotless

Ech, poor quality control if you ask me, maybe WW laid off their Q and A engineers also??

Oh yeah, also, hey WW ever hear of COLOR!!! echhhh, if i wanted to see all brown and green i wouldn't have bought a monitor that was 32-bit, i would have bought an old 15 inch windows default 8-bit display

What are these people thinking, i think their just trying to pump out all the games they can until someone high (pun intended) in the company has the sense God gave a chipmunk to sell the company off

thank you all warcraft 3 supporters... Blizzard will blow westwood out of the arena as they always do... perhaps the graphix may be less, the gameplay makes up for that greatly...

so say, bye bye little C&C generals and westwood...

SHUT THE FUCK UP NAVAROS, DON'T BE SO RASH. just say your opinion, give some GOOD arguments and that's ok... not like this...

and earthnuker, earth 2150 may be great.... it has never been as popular as blizzard or westwood games

@ Terror: No, that's true. But WW and Blizard already were major game producers, they didn't have to do much to make sure their games were sold. Topware made Earth 2150 with an impressive amount of aspects and options but didn't manage to promote the game very well.

Sadly, Zuxxez (the company that bought Topware) doesn't seem to be so good at promoting either :(.

To all victims of Westwood propaganda:

You think WW hasn't abandoned RA2? It would be funny if it weren't so d@mn sad... Just take a look at the official YR/RA2 message board and see for yourself. WW did to YR/RA2 the EXACT SAME THING that they did to Emperor.