So few people on this message board!

Klobbersaurus414

Im just saying that it might get kinda stale with so few people. The more the merrier as they say!

My name is Klobbersaurus, i choose this name because it conjures up images of a dinosaur with superpowers of guns for arms that likes to klobber stuff. And, yes! I do know that klobber is probably spelled with a C, it just looks cool.

Ok let me get this straight. A gun and dino mixed together? I think I saw that on a TV show called Reboot once. But we all know little people don't really live in our computers and fight gunner dinosaurs.

Anyhow there is at good estimate 12 people who regularly reply to posts and the other 300 and some don't.

Does it make anyone else mad when someone registers a name for just 1 post and never comes back after the post?

Yeah on Beast Wars it was Dino Bot and Megatron but on Reboot it was when a game crashed and was restarted so that the games blended together to form a dino tank and a bomber dino.

btw Dino Bot is a velocioraptor I believe.

hey any one remember the name of the transformer who was a ferrari? and ex come on tramsformers are tight but4thto my alltime favorite cartoon (#1 is my nieghbor tortoro)(2nd is gundam)(3rd is record of the lodosswar) (and 5th outlaw star)gota love anime!!!!! ;D

• 4 months later...

that would have been cool and go to www.tfgalaxy.com if u r really a true transformer fan be cool if there was a mod to it wink wink hmm if anyone can make a mod maybe called the transformer mod that  be cool to have in the game and it could be a subhouse or some special  units lie hark is the predicons and atreides get autobot and ordos get the civilian cyberton bots militia u heard it right  anyone