Sarduakar strategy

sarduakar_187

Oh, and that also assumes the Sardaukar section is paying attention... very likely, unless they're Ami-watching (can't blame 'em; that is a nice bikini (pale blue with white hibiscus prints) at the time.

Which'd also explain that pair of laser tanks parked nearby, and why their commanders are standing in the hatches with their binoculars...

Actualy... That is her scanner glasses.

I wonder how effective a Sailor Senshi would be against the Harkonnen atreides or Ordos.

Hmmmmm...

That's going to be amusing... tell you what, drop me a line and we'll go into further detail (rather than inflict it on the rest of the community).

And what do you mean with "Commanders" Watching in their hatches?

It's my guess that an Ordos laser tank has three crew: driver, gunner, and commander (an -A2 Abrams, by comparison, has four).  Anyway, the joke is that you have a section of Sardaukar camped out on some infantry rock, and they have a nice view of Ami sunning herself (which would explain the bikini)... and parked next to this section is the pair of tanks.  Really, can you blame 'em?

Nope, you can't.

I never saw a Sardaukar getting hit by a Inkvine when running. The Projection's can be easily removed by sending a scout or Fremen. Sardauker fire's and bye bye goes the Projector's and Inkvine catapults :)

You could better train sniper's or Build flame tanks and mino's to take care of the Sardaukar problem.