Sarduakar strategy

sarduakar_187

Yes, useing engineers is sometimes impossible, when base is full of enemy units. They are good when my harvester was infected by leech or like in this Ordos campaign level, when tleilaxu infested Drakonis. But this is too easy kill them and its better shot to own units to kill leech. And when you want send them to base that is good protected by enemy forces, its better go there with units and destroy everything. When I must capture something I must send with engineers many units, its very annoying...

It was funny when I capture Ordos building whit engineer and then came deviator, deviated my assault tank, assault start destroying this Ordos building, then deviating thing stop working, assault start shot to deviator, building was repeired with another engineerr, assault was deviate again, start shot...I had to be very bored, cos I send anothr assault tank after 10 minutes :D. Then they blew up other buildings. And that I  destroyed enemy base with two engineers and two assaults

But if its a lot enemy units its very difficult use engineer. Even if my units attack enemy units, there still can be some unit that can kill my engineer...although its more effective