best ord unit & best sub house unit

playerap

The best Ordos unit for me (in terms of effectiveness) would have to be the Kobra. I have to admit the EITS can be quite entertaining though. ;D

As for the best subhouse for me, well I think that is pretty obvious by my name, even though I rarely use it in multi-player. :P

I love EITS rushes 8), they are destructive. When you have an army, and not all next to each other. Move over the base from the enemy and.... This works good when the enemy gots his/her buildings close to each other (the vital ones, factory, conyard etc.)

elites were made for only vehicles and buildings. they gave em a knife if they are desperate and need to kill an infantry.

and why do you think they give you a choice between the imperial sardaukar and sardaukar elites?

And aircraft. Few AA weapons are instant hit = can't outfly them. The Knife 'reloads' quickly and is an instant kill, i.e. stronger than a sniper's rifle. Sardaukar elites' speed and armour make it worthwhile using them with a little micromanagement.

Besides, a Sardaukar elite can survive a few Sniper shots, especially with veterancy. This means that, provided the snipers are accessable (e.g. not on a cliff), a GROUP of Sardaukar elites should win even if mildly outnumbered. Any battle vehicle would be a better option if possible though.

• 3 weeks later...

best ordos unit without a doubt is the chemical trooper

10 of them can take out a refinery in about 10 seconds

it takes 3 times that many atreites infantry to do the same

1 chemical trooper can kill 2 or 3 fedykin grouped together in one shot, not even sardaukar can do that

chemical troopers are way underrated.   in an infantry war there's no doubt in my mind that i would pick ordos to win.  The only atreites unit that can stand up to ordos infantry is the sniper, and you have to be careful how you use them cause if you get too close there dead

• 2 weeks later...

Funny how the Atreides are supposed to have the best infantry, and true they are supposed to be able to return to the barracks (I say supposed because I've never tried it) but for some reason they build so many machines.

Best Ordos unit is the Deviators. I won't bother to say why, we all know. But I still stand by the Dust Scouts as well. Their uses cannot be denied, and, as I have said before and will say again, they make the sweetest squeaking noises. All the other units just say "YES" or "LASER TANK OPPERATIONAL" or something similar.

Dust Scouts forever! May we support the Executrix for eternity!