but spaze and dark in one team is even more crazy ^^

but well, if its ur decission, i will be fine with it, and we will give dark n spaze a painfull leson :)

but could you drop at least the jew leo into my bed? he also needs a lesson. but a another one :P

than ill be fine with the clans.

kalony

Yes I realize it was a little unbalanced, so I made a correction. Hopefully my last ::)

OK so I saw the clans 1 and 2 Voodoo. how do we line up as team mates of 2? the mix of names in a hat?

clan #1 could be G.o.D if they likeĀ  ;)

Yes Spaze, that is exactly what I intended to do. Now that I am home from the road I will do it. Tomorrow I will put the names for each group in a hat one group at a time and pick them out. I may even video the draw and put it online ;)

I'm ok with calling group 1 "Clan G.o.D." We now need a Clan name for group 2

ALSO WE HAVE A SMALL PROBLEM. WINDWALKER JUST CONTACTED ME AND FOR PERSONAL PROBLEMS HAS TO BACK OUT. IF ANY OF YOU SEE ANY NEWER PLAYERS ONLINE ASK THEM IF THEY WOULD LIKE TO TAKE HIS PLACE.

IF WE RUN INTO THIS PROBLEM WITH ANY OF THE ELITES I WILL ASSIGN A SUBSTITUTE FROM THE SAME ELITE CLAN. I FEEL THIS WOULD BE THE FAIREST SOLUTION THAT WOULD GET THIS TOURNEY GOING.

I WILL ANNOUNCE THE POINT STRUCTURE TOMORROW WITH THE TEAMS.

YOU SHOULD ALL KNOW THIS THOUGH, I INTEND TO BALANCE THE POINTS EARNED BY THE "NON ELITES" WITH THE ELITES. I DON'T WANT THE REGULAR PLAYERS TO FEEL THAT THEIR GAMES DON'T MATTER.

leo and me had a clan back in the days.....but i dont remember the name right now...but it was gayclan with a gay name ^^ could be a possibillity too, if there are no straights with us :)

otherwise we take skum or drk or whatever...doesnt matters to me. letz just start to give the sand of dune some young noob blood called G.O.D.

Kalony

Yes I realize it was a little unbalanced, so I made a correction. Hopefully my last ::)

Yes Spaze, that is exactly what I intended to do. Now that I am home from the road I will do it. Tomorrow I will put the names for each group in a hat one group at a time and pick them out. I may even video the draw and put it online ;)

I'm ok with calling group 1 "Clan G.o.D." We now need a Clan name for group 2

ALSO WE HAVE A SMALL PROBLEM. WINDWALKER JUST CONTACTED ME AND FOR PERSONAL PROBLEMS HAS TO BACK OUT. IF ANY OF YOU SEE ANY NEWER PLAYERS ONLINE ASK THEM IF THEY WOULD LIKE TO TAKE HIS PLACE.

IF WE RUN INTO THIS PROBLEM WITH ANY OF THE ELITES I WILL ASSIGN A SUBSTITUTE FROM THE SAME ELITE CLAN. I FEEL THIS WOULD BE THE FAIREST SOLUTION THAT WOULD GET THIS TOURNEY GOING.

I WILL ANNOUNCE THE POINT STRUCTURE TOMORROW WITH THE TEAMS.

YOU SHOULD ALL KNOW THIS THOUGH, I INTEND TO BALANCE THE POINTS EARNED BY THE "NON ELITES" WITH THE ELITES. I DON'T WANT THE REGULAR PLAYERS TO FEEL THAT THEIR GAMES DON'T MATTER.

Great lets get it on!

Viking is always online we can ask him to join you guys replacing WINDWALKER.

The Tourney Teams are now posted.

How good do you need to be to compete.Ā 

If you read thru this thread from the beginning, I answered this question. ANYONE and EVERYONE are welcome to compete in my Tournaments.

How many wins would you consider to be in the "good" status.Ā 

You're starting to get "good" when you start winning online.

For those of you who post often like Voodoo and Spazelord how good are you?

Spazelord is so much better than me that there is literally no comparison. However in our community the "Elites" like Spaze will train new players to help you improve. My problem is that I'm old and have little time to play. :P

So you will be able to have fun games.

what are u guys cheeringĀ  about ?Ā  spaze and goyo ?Ā  the most 2 powerful and activeĀ  players

on the server atm ? thats a bad luck for all the rest teamsĀ  the only player who can beat spza is last goyo lol

but its okĀ  theĀ  draw was fair enoughĀ  ,,Ā  wonderful video shaman voodoo cheers

can we have the count down clock again plz ?

can we have the count down clock again plz ?

Uhhh, the Tournament has started... What exactly do we need the count down clock for?

Don't forget:Ā  use either- XFIRE, MSN, or the Sticky THREAD I made to RECORD your games.

YOU MUST POST YOUR RESULTS IN THAT THREAD FOR THEM TO COUNT!!!!

YOUR TEAM

THE TEAM YOU PLAYED

WEATHER IT WAS THE FIRST OR SECOND GAME VS THAT TEAM

Alchemi my love, when can i date you? do u need roses, and a dinner for two, or could we go to my house instantly?Ā  :OĀ  ???Ā  :P

i have the same time like leo and nunu. if u come in the evening its night for me. thats ok. i dont need to sleep....i cant sleep anyway till G.O.D. is dead :)

Kalony