Voodoo Daddy, I think you deserve a round of applause for the previous tournament, the amazing prizes, and the upcoming competition.  I've meant to say it for a long time now and for some reason I never do.  Good job.

Thanks Mahdi, I appreciate it.

Does that mean I can get something next to my name too? If so, I'll be happy with anything that'll dis my ability to play Emperor  ;D 

Check my sig for ideas lol

(if in doubt, just put 'noob')

Hehe, Sure Noob, consider it done.

Hey guys I think its better that this time the results of the 2v2's going to be decided by 2 matches, this way it's going to be more precise cause u know in a 2v2 shit happens like someone is getting rushed quickly or something and also you give another chance for a revange to the losing team. If a team loses 2-0 then the other team is really better, if its 1-1 so there should be one last match to decide who's the winner.

I think it's also more fun to fight twice then once :)

Leo, this is a good idea. I will give some thought as to how to integrate it into the new style of tournament that Whistler and I were thinking of. We want to do some type of points system (Like 3 points for a win and 2 for a loss, for example) instead of a direct elimination like last time. This way each team plays every other. And no team gets eliminated for the reasons you mentioned. The Tourney will take a little longer, but I think 1- it will be more fair, and 2- it's all about having fun, so who cares if it takes a while.

Yo whats up guys. I'm gonna try and install later and get a game to see whats up. Make sure everythig runs well; then I will let you know if I can join since I haven't played any games on my desktop in a long time.

Otherwise I'm in, nice to still see people still playing. Hope you guys don't rip me up to much.

Hey, darklag nice to see you around still :P

Hello to all these faces I haven't seen for ages! Cant wait to get annihilated, I haven't played in well over a year and a half. Had had to reinstall everything becuase of an XP reinstall.

Voodoo, serious kudos to you and whistler for doing this, I am impressed at how you have moved things along here, the MSN nicks, the contribution in general as well as the tourneys (I am aware of a previous one as well, although vaguely).

Voodoo Daddy, I think you deserve a round of applause for the previous tournament, the amazing prizes, and the upcoming competition.  I've meant to say it for a long time now and for some reason I never do.  Good job.

yes even me the one everyone say that i put people down in this game i think voodoo

will bring this game to life again by doing mouth to mouth breathing and electric shocks

we see names that have left long ago  cleaning the rust off their buzz saws

who knows what will happen when these monsters  roll the sand again

i see in voodoo  a leader as he say

"Ten soldiers wisely led, will beat a hundred without a head"

we all want to play this game again like we use to do .. in fact

i am  training on the sever again  since yesterday

Lol voodoo I myself almost forget that's how I got this name, so go ahead put the old *DRK* next to my name. Don't worry erjin my connection wont be bad anymore haha. Comcast surely had to make a few visits to get it right, but it's all good now haha.

Dark & Kingpoker, Done & Done.

Attention: The cutoff for sign up is posted in the First post! So if you're playing online, spread the word, luckily we have an even number right now. But it is still open untill the cut-off.

Also, there is now a Countdown Clock in the first post. Just click on it to see time remaining untill the Tournament starts!

[atomic]

I do have suggestion on a points system for the tournament.

If it is best of 1 game ,= 3 points for win

=1 points for lose

= 0 points for no show

If it is best of 3 games,= 4 points for win      ( if score is 2 - 0 )

= 3 points for win      ( if score is 2 - 1 )

= 2 points for lose      ( if score is 2 - 1 )

= 1 points for lose      ( if score is 2 - 0 )

= 0 points for no show  ( 4 points for team that is ready to play )

[atomic]

I do have suggestion on a points system for the tournament.

If it is best of 1 game ,= 3 points for win

=1 points for lose

= 0 points for no show

If it is best of 3 games,= 4 points for win       ( if score is 2 - 0 )

= 3 points for win       ( if score is 2 - 1 )

= 2 points for lose      ( if score is 2 - 1 )

= 1 points for lose      ( if score is 2 - 0 )

= 0 points for no show   ( 4 points for team that is ready to play )

A team that played and won 2-0 should get less points than a team that didn't play at all? A no show should be counted as a 2-0 I think.

1st able i need to know what time we start the tournament and also i need talked my mate about his Schedule.

finally i had no school off until April 17. i wish the tournament done by Spring break.

i really like team mate... you really had good job :)

Voodvoo are you out of your mind? What is this 2 vs 2 based on what? these teams are completely out of order and extremely unfair. How do you put 2 elite players together, Leo and Dark? and why is this 2 vs 2? Makes no sense at all. Shouldn't we decide who our partner should be? I do not like these teams nor is it fair to play on fisher with these teams selected. Anyway if this is how it is count me out of this one... I like fun games not unfair torture.

Ok here is how I looked at it. There are obviously very different levels of skill in the people playing this game.

Spazelord for example, is VERY Elite. He is both an Elite player AND he plays often, so his skills are sharp. In order to keep it fair and fun for EVERYONE I decided some handicapping was in order. This is why I said at the beginning that I would Not be placing two Elites on the same team.

Next, below the VERY Elite we have Elite players, people who's reputation precedes them. Deluged, Kalony, Scar, Etc. These were people who on any given night could give just about anyone a run for their money. However most of this group DO NOT play regularly. Some have not played in years! Therefore they are not as super sharp as guys like Spaze or say, Pearl. (to bad he could not play)

Then the average players

Then the New, or the not very good, like me and Whistler ::).

The person at the top I felt should have the most handicap. So Spaze would REALLY have to work for his wins like everyone else.

Now if the rest of you also feel the teams need reworked, we can have a discussion about that. Personally I feel the biggest problem will be weather Windwalker and Goodevel1 will be a no show. I have emailed them both with no response. So we might have to re-do the teams due to this.

Remember, every team has 9 games to accumulate the most points.

EVERYONE IS WELCOME TO POST YOUR THOUGHTS! I WILL CHECK IN AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE THROUGH OUT THE WEEK.

I WANT TO GET THIS TOURNAMENT STARTED BY THIS WEEKEND!

Voodvoo are you out of your mind? What is this 2 vs 2 based on what? these teams are completely out of order and extremely unfair. How do you put 2 elite players together, Leo and Dark?

Leo and Dark are not, and never were on the same team.

and why is this 2 vs 2? Makes no sense at all.

This Tourney has been a 2 v 2 since March 22nd. You just now noticed Spaze? ::)

Shouldn't we decide who our partner should be?

No. I want it as fair as possible and FUN for everyone.

Anyway if this is how it is count me out of this one... I like fun games not unfair torture.

Spaze, your a friend, and you have helped me learn a lot about this game, but I'm NOT pairing you with someone like Scar or Kalony, Etc.

So stay or go, It's up to you. There will be no hard feelings, my friend.

My friend what do you call Lastgoyo and Leo on the same team? 2 great players? That is completely out of line and unfair. lastgoyo = darkness. Darkdeath and spicy should not play together because they are both great players. You got to know the skills before you match them up. I'm not asking to get paired up with great players but you must do the same for everyone else as well! So it's actually fair and fun.

Darkdeath should be paired with a noob.

Spicy should be paired with a noob.

Leo should be paired with a noob.

Lastgoyo should be paired with a noob.

i have an idea :

lets make 2 kinds of teams in this tour ok?    good players together and bad players together

well bad teams will lose and compete for last places and we can make them a newbie award

and good teams will have a fair go at the champion ship

and everyone is happy

he didnt ,, there is weak players and strong players he put 1 weak with 1 strong

until he ran out of weak players so 2 teams didnt have weak players in them

and it will always be that way the only other choice is to put weak with weak

and strong with strong and obey the low of nature

he didnt ,, there is weak players and strong players he put 1 weak with 1 strong

until he ran out of weak players so 2 teams didnt have weak players in them

and it will always be that way the only other choice is to put weak with weak

and strong with strong and obey the low of nature

No, there are weak teams and there are strong teams. I'm not going to give examples but there are at least 2 teams that have weak players.

OK, It's getting late and I gotta go to work early tomorrow. So, I want to hear from as many of you this week  as possible. I will check in as often as I can this week. I am open to any reasonable suggestions.

So from what I've read, my thought are,

My friend what do you call Lastgoyo and Leo on the same team? 2 great players? That is completely out of line and unfair. lastgoyo = darkness. Darkdeath and spicy should not play together because they are both great players. You got to know the skills before you match them up. I'm not asking to get paired up with great players but you must do the same for everyone else as well! So it's actually fair and fun.

Darkdeath should be paired with a noob.

Spicy should be paired with a noob.

Leo should be paired with a noob.

Lastgoyo should be paired with a noob.

Spaz, I'm not sure we have that many Noobs/ or guys like Me and Whistler to pair with all the Elites.

perhaps you could post what you think fair teams would be. As often and as long as you have been playing, you have played with more of the players than I have.

But the final decision on teams will be mine.

i have an idea :

lets make 2 kinds of teams in this tour ok?    good players together and bad players together

well bad teams will lose and compete for last places and we can make them a newbie award

and good teams will have a fair go at the champion ship

and everyone is happy

Spicy, If all else fails, and we can not come to terms where I feel EVERY team has a fair shot, you actually have a good idea about 2 tournaments, my friend. :) You never cease to amaze me, lol, one month I'm considering having you banned, the next you come up with a cool idea.

I had really wanted 1 Tournament so new players could see/play with Elites and learn while having fun.

Also I would have to run this by Whistler because even with 1 tournament we have to make and ship 2 award plaques and all the Medallions for every participant. This would double the number of awards we would have to make and ship. So there is a money factor to consider. But above all our foremost consideration will be making it FAIR.

Also, don't be afraid to post what you think about the players/teams, so long as you're POLITE about it.

Whistler and I know we basically suck, lol. So we are grown men and your not going to hurt our feelings. Lets try to work the teams out in a fair way.

If there are limited players like this this won't work because your asking for some people to have unfair partners just because we are short on newer players. What I would suggest would be to put all the good players in 1 category and the new players in 2nd category. Then you can write each players name on a paper close it up, put them in a jar and mix them up. take out 2 papers to pare up each name until you have no more left in the jar. There you have your team 8s. The reason I think this can work is because all good players won't mind playing with any good player and new players will never feel scared to play with new players. This way both sides can be happy.

If you put any of these names together the match will work like magic.

You can also mix n match the newer players together as their own category and names.

category #1

Kalony

Spazelord

Deluged

Scar5150

Schorpie

Darkdeath

Spicy

Leo

Lastgoyo

Kingpoker

Alchemi2 

Atomic

Category #2

Whistler

Omeganoob

Limiano

Nunu

Voodoo

Goodevil1

Windwalker

Crysknif3

The only thing about that spaze is there are 12 players in cat #1 and 8 in #2. So there will still be 2 strong teams as there is now. And if we are to start this by the weekend, we need to close this soon to be able to train with our partners.

I'd hate to start some strats with spicy then find out the next day we're not on the same team.

lol spaze  nunu is not 2 category at all he can beat atmoic and beat me and beat deluged

and more i think u made mistake there

mister voodoo thanks for ure kind words and you wont have to do 2 tour or 2 awards

unite the good teams and the bad teams as 1 team . that means 2 new player are 1 bad

team like south korea in world football champion ship  ..

ok they go into group B  with brazil and italy and soudi arabia they know they gonna lose

man so they play just like you said for honor and fame and they go out

but they could meet with suidy arabia and qualify as best 3rd  u see same here

bad teams can go in normally and might face another bad team and qualify

or face good team and go out

no need to make the team half from brazil and half from soudi arabia

so half the players are scoring and half are sleeping ..

one bad team is one player one team one result  and strong teams are

strong ..

ten for the bad teams  when they go out they can play for the best one of them

unless one of them do qualify as a  result of meeting another bad team

just like the battle for 3rd  things

and the  price might be  simple as thank u  an avatar or something

made on net not a real thing

voila . no one will have  doughs about who is category 1 and who is 2

so lets use that name and stop saying bad and nobs and so

ahh one more thing after we agree on cat1 and cat2 

i dont agree that we should chose our team mate and make it gangster style

all teams should be chosen by  a drow that can be done online someway in fed2k chat room

as well as the groups and matches so no room will be left for complains

================================================================================================