No way....i don't like him so much :-

cuz he had so much of his own pride(but True doesn't. he just pretend make him strong) that make him like arrogant.

i really want play with my master (pearlmans=Silontee)

not to him hahaha :O

but if i had play with him?? then i gonna be suicide do myself

Voodoo, at this rate, if the tourney doesnt happen can I still get my medallion please?  :P

Lets not worry about the fair toooo much and think of the fun more.

Erjin999

erjin hehehe  yes and most important  voodoo shaman brought us all back to life again

and more can come  in the future

Voodoo Or you can do it this way and have the final set for each category to mix and match each other. (For example) If Scar5150 and schorpie have won the final in category #1 and Voodoo and Limiano have won in category #2 for the final you can mix and match category 1 players with category 2. Scar5150 with voodoo and schorpie with Limiano to play the final game. Who ever wins will have the price and you can assure a newer player wining an award.

category #1

Kalony

Spazelord

Deluged

Scar5150

Schorpie

Darkdeath

Spicy

Leo

Lastgoyo

Kingpoker

Alchemi2

Nunu

Category #2

Whistler

Omeganoob

Limiano

Atomic

Voodoo

Goodevil1

Windwalker

Crysknif3

now like world cup

we make teams ,, there will be strong teams and average teams and cat 1  teams

but that dosent matter 

they all go into groups  win or lose no matter

the teams who qualify  play for high position and win the cup

and who lose play for secondary prizes   such as avatars ,ranks in web , a glass of cold 7up with ice  anything like that

i know lots of country's in the world that will reward their players for losing 6/0 against

Argentina

a bit of over kill  make all teams by draw  and that ends all discussions

erjin  , guys no need for messenger we all know what up ,, like usual around

9 or 10  gmt  lets try and check the web and meet

yes why not .. you could ... who said that there could be a team like Madonna team

in world cup ?  and then some teams like japan needs to face it in the group

its fair .. plus its a long tour with points and finals even u and spaze may lose

facing other strong teams ...

surly the absences  of gun and siolente makes it hard to do that but it could

Say, has anyone considered my idea yet? It maintains fairness and enjoyment, finding a way to handicap teams without making them any less good. Lol, you didn't think I wrote all that up just to get told its a bit complicated did you? Come on, where's some feedback  :)

Besides, I find it more inviting than having noobs v noobs and elites v elites - I wanna be swept by experts compared to experts, not experts compared to me!  ;D lol

OK, let me throw an idea out there. I would like as many of you as possible to voice your opinion. But first, Omeganoob, I appreciate your input, keep it coming, however doing that much math and figuring out the ranks of every team would melt my brain, :). You must remember, Whistler and I NEVER play unless we're drinking.

Now, on to my idea. What if we did this.

1-First formed two "Clans" (groups)

2-Split the Elites EVENLY in the 2 clans -  for example clan1 would start with Spaze and 2 would start with Kalony. and so on.

3- Do the same thing for the "Emp. Underclassmen" (I like that one Dark ;))

Then once we had the two groups, I would throw the names of the elites in one group into a hat and I would let  someone pick them out like Spaze suggested. Then do the same thing for the underclassmen. Then do it for the other Clan.

This way your teammate would be random-but one of the players you all said would be fair to play with.

Then we could still do a Swiss/round- robin type tournament, where each Elite team would play all the Elite teams from the other Clan, Underclassmen would play the Underclassmen from the opposing Clan. EXCEPT NOW you would be fighting and scoring points for your Clan not just your team.

Whistler would make awards accordingly. And on that subject, something needs set straight.

[atomic]

The medallions would b nice.But i think ur just 2 kind Voodoodaddy.

To me the plaque is great and is enough for the tournament.

I do run the EBFD forums here, and I do run the Tourney's, But it is Whistler that has done all the work on the awards, he is a very "behind the scenes kind of guy" He did the artwork for the EMP logo on the awards by hand. and also some cheers should go out to Greg, a guy none of you know, a friend of Whistler's who owns a trophy shop and lets whistler use his etching Equipment to make the Awards.

My input was this-

Whistler: what do you want this to say?

Me: I told him.

Whistler: OK no problem.

He did all the layout work etc.

i agree with u voodoo. that would also be my suggestion. its the most fairest imo, and we dont loose the fun. because, if every elite plays with a non-elite, we wont have good games at all. no good teamplay and so on...

kalony

Well im glad to see that everyone finally came to an agreeable/fair conclusion.  My dad (VoodooDaddy) is so wrapped up in this tournament, I think his head might explode!  I am looking forward to this tourny, and to battle with all you desert rats!!!! ;D

OK then, glad to hear you like my idea, now how about this?

BTW, we need cool names for the 2 clans. Maybe 2 clans from back in the day?

[table]

[tr]

[td]Clan G.o.D. - Elite           [/td]

[td]Clan DRK. Scum - Elite[/td][/tr]

[tr]

[td]Spazelord[/td]

[td]Kalony[/td][/tr]

[tr]

[td]Scar5150[/td]

[td]Kingpoker[/td][/tr]

[tr]

[td]Lastgoyo[/td]

[td]Darkd3th[/td][/tr]

[tr]

[td]Nunu[/td]

[td]Spicy[/td][/tr]

[tr]

[td]Deluged[/td]

[td]Leo[/td][/tr]

[tr]

[td]Schorpie[/td]

[td]Alchemi[/td][/tr][/table]

The Mere Mortals

[table]

[tr]

[td]Clan G.o.D. - Regular      [/td]

[td]Clan DRK. Scum - Regular[/td][/tr]

[tr]

[td]Whistler[/td]

[td]Crysknif3[/td][/tr]

[tr]

[td]Limiano[/td]

[td]Atomic[/td][/tr]

[tr]

[td]Goodevil1[/td]

[td]Voodoo[/td][/tr]

[tr]

[td]Centner[/td]

[td]Omeganoob[/td][/tr][/table]

WHAT I NEED TO KNOW NOW IS - DO THE LISTS LOOK OK TO EVERYONE?

REMEMBER, IF THE LISTS LOOK ACCEPTABLE I WILL STILL BE PICKING YOUR TEAMMATE AT RANDOM FROM A HAT!

WE STILL HAVE ONE MORE POSSIBLE PROBLEM. SCHORPIE HAS NOT CHECKED IN LATELY.

hey voodoo, i dont have any1 in my clan, who i am used to play with!!! i need spaze in my clan!!! and leo or lastgoyo...

we all want good games, and for good games we need good teammates. doesnt matters if they r super elite or just noob elite :) just some1 to teamup well. like me n spaze...

hey voodoo, when do we start? i cant see a countdown clock in the first post like u said somewhere in this thread.

Yeah, I had one, but I had to dump it till we get the rules straightened out.

hey voodoo, i dont have any1 in my clan, who i am used to play with!!! i need spaze in my clan!!! and leo or lastgoyo...

we all want good games, and for good games we need good teammates. doesnt matters if they r super elite or just noob elite :) just some1 to teamup well. like me n spaze..

Ah ha ha ha ha...... like I'm gonna put you and Spaze, or you and Darkness on the same team ::)

yes the lists are correct  ,, why not use old clans names depend on the elite leader

like drack  and god ,, it will be familiar ...

its not strange we arranged everything most players here are pros  and can make successful  tournaments  with 100s of players  with a natural leader like shaman voodoo dady

i have an idea if someone misses we let another one play his matches  from another team

but spaze and dark in one team is even more crazy ^^

but well, if its ur decission, i will be fine with it, and we will give dark n spaze a painfull leson :)

but could you drop at least the jew leo into my bed? he also needs a lesson. but a another one :P

than ill be fine with the clans.

kalony