Clockwise or counter-clockwise?

Anathema

This is blowing my mind, and I'm talking up is down and in is out. But down is also up and out is also in. At the same time, duality flows across the same thread of time. Positive, negative, your experience becomes my experience becomes the experience. Who is wrong? Clockwise or counter-clockwise? Explanations of singularity cannot hope to define duality, where our singularly-prone language becomes impaired in asking the right question. It is not black or white, it is not clockwise or counter-clockwise. The direction is across time, in a circle around and around flowing around and through, all along the same thread. The silhouette lady twirls in our mind and never stops, all along the same thread. The lady never stops. So ask the question again, and you will know the answer. But it cannot be described in one word, clockwise or counter-clockwise. But the mind knows. The mind interprets what our mouths fail to see. We are not blind, for we see one phase at a time. Clockwise or counter-clockwise. And yet, as soon as we match the direction of the silhouette lady and our minds accept that singularity, she gracefully turns on the soles of her feet. But the mind knows. It is merely seeing the other phase of a greater picture. But the lady keeps turning, for she knows which way she is going. She is going in and out, up and down, within and around. Follow the grace of the silhouette lady.

Oooooor I've been listening to Pink Floyd for too long and need a break from the mind-blowing.

It was going counterclockwise when I first saw it, then it went clockwise, now counterclockwise again...

I would say something funny, but I'll probably get flamed (And I'm NOT joking).

Did it have to do with the temperature?

focus on her hips.. . she goes both ways. If you keep focus on the hips you can see her make a half turn, then a half turn back. So she is not really turning in circles but making half turns.

I thought it was a trick, that it actually did randomly change directions, but then my girlfriend came home and we both saw it spinning different ways and it changed for each of us as the other talked and we concentrated on there words... cool.

Did it have to do with the temperature?

No, it doesn't, but I think I'll get flamed anyway. :(

focus on her hips.. . she goes both ways. If you keep focus on the hips you can see her make a half turn, then a half turn back. So she is not really turning in circles but making half turns.

Well Vanguard sure isn't focusing on her hips... ;)

There, I've done it. With practice, I can see switch directions easily.

I wonder what that says, because I was wondering how I got stuck on clockwise when I'd always thought I should be seeing it counterclockwise based on the description.