worst way to die

spicy

That would be a horrible way to die, being able to feel it all heat up, and not being able to do anything.

Although there aren't many 'nice' ways to die. Either way I'd rather be burnt than buried alive.

like i said i never meant to bring this up, i just saw that movie by chance and it spoiled

my day i mean i kept thinking haw those kids were crying and watching their daddy being eatting

alive.. i wanted to see haw this movie will effect others and haw a person can face such

painfully death suddenly ,, but guys kept talking about inventive ways to die and

torture stuff and thats not what i wanted,, it made the topic take a more doom3 style

more than real life..

yes and the little girl  ,,, they had no option but to watch and from what i saw the man stomach

was opened so there was graphic but the resolution is bad and camera was shacking ...

i was telling kirby  that guy had it coming . just walking into the middle of the lions pack

with that little silly camera of his that was plain stupid .. it was even funny haw the lions were playing with

his camera after they finished eating him .. the lions are not to be blamed by any way

they just acted naturally ..

what a complete asshole - only ones I feel sorry for are the people watching it. As for him, well the world lost another idiot, hopefully he didn't reproduce!

worst way to die in my world is from a sickness such as cancer, Jacob/Kreuzfeldt etc. Sickness that slowly kills you.

....jees what a freakin' idiot - just like the guy trying to touch a panda.

this could be the worst way to die

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scaphism

Scaphism, also known as the boats, is an ancient Persian method of execution designed to inflict torturous death. The name comes from the Greek word skaphe, meaning "scooped (or hollowed) out" and from Latin word meaning "boats".

The naked person would be firmly fastened within a back-to-back pair of narrow rowboats (or in some variations a hollowed out tree trunk), the head, hands, and feet protruding from this improvised container. The condemned was forced to ingest milk and honey to the point of developing severe diarrhea, and more honey would be rubbed on his body so as to attract insects to the exposed appendages. They would then be left to float on a stagnant pond (or alternately, simply exposed to the sun somewhere). The defenseless individual's feces accumulated within the container, attracting more insects, which would eat and breed within his or her exposed (and increasingly gangrenous) flesh. Death, when it eventually occurred, was probably due to a combination of dehydration, starvation and septic shock. Insanity would typically set in after a few days.

In other recorded versions, the insects did not eat the person; biting and stinging insects such as wasps, which were attracted by honey on the body, acted as the torture.

Death by scaphism is painful, humiliating, and protracted. Plutarch writes in Artaxerxes that Mithridates, sentenced to die in this manner for killing Cyrus the Younger, survived 17 days before dying

what a complete asshole - only ones I feel sorry for are the people watching it. As for him, well the world lost another idiot, hopefully he didn't reproduce!

worst way to die in my world is from a sickness such as cancer, Jacob/Kreuzfeldt etc. Sickness that slowly kills you.

....jees what a freakin' idiot - just like the guy trying to touch a panda.

A candidate for the Darwin Awards then?

I saw this vid. with a guy who was leaning against a panda cage and then the panda grabbed onto his jersey, after a while he broke loose (I think unharmed), and it turned out that the only thing the panda wanted was his jersey (I think he/she/it was snuggling it or something...)

• 3 weeks later...

I only just noticed this thread, so *bump*

The Vietcong sometimes practiced a nicely ecological method of execution: tie a person's limbs to trees so that he hangs about a metre above the surface, where some fast growing bamboo plants are in the ground. I don't buy that you can actually see bamboo grow if the conditions are right, but I'll believe that prisoners of the Vietcong lived long enough to notice the bamboo sticks growing through their chests...

Crucifiction, impalement and especially the method that Sylar mentioned must really suck.

Also, the other day I watched Red Dragon. Freddy Lounds' death was one of the most gruesome I've ever seen on TV (I read the book years ago so there were no surprises, but still)

The Vietcong sometimes practiced a nicely ecological method of execution: tie a person's limbs to trees so that he hangs about a metre above the surface, where some fast growing bamboo plants are in the ground. I don't buy that you can actually see bamboo grow if the conditions are right, but I'll believe that prisoners of the Vietcong lived long enough to notice the bamboo sticks growing through their chests...

I don't buy that at all... unless bamboo is really sharp at the growing end, I don't think it could grow through a person's flesh. It's far more likely that the growing bamboo would just push the person up, and, eventually, to the side. Getting pushed to the side by the growing bamboo may well result in some dislocated joints or even a torn limb if you were tied really tightly, but I refuse to believe that the bamboo could actually poke its way through your body.

I once saw a vid clip of I believe it was some south american drug lord thugs tie a rope up above the elbows of each arm.The ropes were attached to the back of 2 little jeeps they then both took off and ripped the guys arms off at the shoulders.It actually physically made me sick watching it.It was on one of those faces of death type movies a friend had.What was bad was the poor guy didn't die right away they all just watched him scream and bleed to death.

well in that case u reminded me of a worse video i saw of an African boy about 12 yo

dragged by 2 men of some kind of army to the back of the jeep then one

guy was holding his joints  like the shoulders and legs and the other bastard

was pressing on them and pushing them with his feet untill they crack

then they throw the poor human to the ground he was like some kind of

a moving bone wreck i just cant say in words to what shape they made him in

u just see something trying to move in different ways but there is no really

any sense about it he was like the mutilated stuff u see in games like

doom3 or worse ...