worst way to die

spicy

what is the worst way to die in ure opinion?  cancer?  aids?  executed ?  drawn? fire?

i mean am sorry to bring this up but am just effected by a terrible video i saw and i really

think now that the worst way to die is to eaten by animals and feel they are eating ure flesh

and parts of ure buddy while u are still alive and can feel all this this video realty made me feel

so so bad for days plz dont watch if u have weak health or under 18 years or can be effected

by extreme graphics i mean i never saw anything like that in my life

the video : at the open zoo a stupid guy jumps out of the car to make a stupid film about

zoo lions (he think he works for animal planet or something )  and the logical thing happend

the lions attacked him and actually ate him  in front of his family and crying kids who

were just trapped helplessly in the car u know his so stupid and deserve it but still

http://videohat.masrawy.com/view_video.php?viewkey=125073102

You can die from that?

ooh, So the guy climbed into the lions cage and... He got eaten.

I think the worst way to die is (even though I doubt this will ever happen) if someone gets rolled up slowly, that or them getting their skin cut of slowly and then letting them get infected all over! :D

no man am not talking about inventing ways of torture its not the topic..

you got it all wrong i mean the common ways of death that people really face every day

i mean that  tard in the movie is not so common but many people do live in the wild

and could be attacked by wild animals i mean a person could just die in his sleep

in peace while another have to watch a big beast holding him down and eating his organs without him being able to get up or defend him self  and i though its the most terrible thing in life

to actually see the beast eating ure own buddy and cracking ure bones and enjoying you as

a meal while you can still see and feel it even if its for a min that guy in the movie

actually didnt die so fast  u see him making desperate moves while the lions have already

opened his stomach and eating big parts of his raw meat ...

but i wasnt talking about skin people and boil them doom 3 style stuff lol

Every time I try to come up with the worst way to die, I think in circles because there's always a way of making something worse.

Rather comforting in a way. It means that no matter how bad it gets, it's not as bad as it could be.

yikes, I'm glad the resolution was poor. that looked nasty.

hmm, emotionally i think worst way to die is to be knowingly betrayed by a loved one and know that they are the reason you are dieing. ex....kindof like doctor yewe ( i think i spelled it wrong, but the famous Suk doctor from Dune)

probably not common but that would be terrible.

as for "normal" death, i would say a degenerative disease, maybe HIV.

I remember reading a passage about fishermen being killed by sea monsters by being grabbed and held underwater. Either very near the surface where you struggle a lot (but still fail to catch a breath), or much much deeper, when you absolutely have no hope of surviving even if you were to break free.

Being drowned in between these extremes will assuage it for sure. Hmm, I'm attempting to be wicked.

no man am not talking about inventing ways of torture its not the topic..

you got it all wrong i mean the common ways of death that people really face every day

i mean that  tard in the movie is not so common but many people do live in the wild

and could be attacked by wild animals i mean a person could just die in his sleep

in peace while another have to watch a big beast holding him down and eating his organs without him being able to get up or defend him self  and i though its the most terrible thing in life

to actually see the beast eating ure own buddy and cracking ure bones and enjoying you as

a meal while you can still see and feel it even if its for a min that guy in the movie

actually didnt die so fast  u see him making desperate moves while the lions have already

opened his stomach and eating big parts of his raw meat ...

but i wasnt talking about skin people and boil them doom 3 style stuff lol

Hmm... Common ways of people dieing... I think the most (common) horrible way people die is when the CIA (Crazy illegal agency) captures them and tortures them horribly until they die. :)

Actually, same here. So long as I don't get too imaginative.

Put another way, it's my fear because it's more likely to happen than, say, having my nervous system pulled out from beneath my fingernails while floundering in five feet of acid (pH3, so that it's not over quickly).