Who has ever been in a fight?

Kirby Gotenks absorbed

I haven't been in a fight, but once, someone really annoyed me by using this toy hammer thing that makes a squeaky noise, and he kept on hitting me on the head with it, and I warned him like (literally) 20+ times, and eventually I pushed him or kicked him... or something like that. I don't know why but I get really angry when people touch my head in any kind of rough way, my mother's uncle put his hand on my head roughly and I wanted to beat the **** out of him.

I haven't been in a fight since I was about twelve but even that was just kids stuff in the playground.

My house has some gym mats though and we like doing a bit of drunken sumo wrestling every now and then.

Tyler Durden: How much can you know about yourself, you've never been in a fight? I don't wanna die without any scars. So come on, hit me before I lose my nerve.

One of the best books/movies ever written/produced  :)

the idea of a fight club is pretty good. after work you beat the crap out of your colleagues or get beaten by them.

I've been into fights some times. most of them took place when I was taking lessons at a kung fu school... so they were like friendly fights. I remember we arranged an internal tournament once and I had to fight a rather passive guy. I couldn't get a hit and then I wanted to place a kick a little above his hips and at the same moment the guy ducked and didn't cover his head so my foot landed right in his face and I knocked him unconscious for a little while  ::)

I also got beaten up on the street once by some stupid morons who were looking for trouble. but I ran off to a gas station, called the cops and the next time I saw one of those guys was in court (he had done a lot of stuff, there were many witnesses/victims) waiting in front of the room  :) this was the only serious fight I was in and I guess I would have beaten the crap out of the one guy who started the fight if he hadn't been with 3 more guys who also started trying to hit me once I hit the guy back.

I'm a peaceful guy usually, still I think friendly fights are cool. also hitting a sandbag is really satisfying  :)

And it is quite possible to be friendly while beating the crap out of someone. Personally I favour acting friendly while using verbal barbs and passive aggression.

I've never been in a proper fight, I don't think. I have occasionally lashed out at people, but only from a position of power. That is, when I know that it won't escalate into a fight because the other party has more to lose than me, whether they win or not.

A careful person can steer most situations to their advantage, and so far in my life I have been able to avoid strong physical confrontation. When that technique fails me, or I have a clumsy moment, I hope to enjoy the resulting brawl. I think there's a very violent person inside me who wants out.

And it is quite possible to be friendly while beating the crap out of someone. Personally I favour acting friendly while using verbal barbs and passive aggression.

I've never been in a proper fight, I don't think. I have occasionally lashed out at people, but only from a position of power. That is, when I know that it won't escalate into a fight because the other party has more to lose than me, whether they win or not.

A careful person can steer most situations to their advantage, and so far in my life I have been able to avoid strong physical confrontation. When that technique fails me, or I have a clumsy moment, I hope to enjoy the resulting brawl. I think there's a very violent person inside me who wants out.

Very very violent from the way you said it.